Mykonos Concierge Services offers an Exclusive Access to the most Premier Nightclubs in Europe! Amazing Deals on Transportation! Travel Mykonos in Style!
Your private concierge will introduce you to the most populous island in Greece, Mykonos is an internationally renowned resort island for relaxing, shopping, entertainment, and dining. Known as the “Entertainment Island of the World,” Mykonos is home to numerous luxurious villas, hotels, resorts, and various forms of entertainment. In addition, the island also is the destination of the world’s rich and most popular celebrities. The majority of major attractions in Mykonos are villas, hotels, beach bars, and clubs, a number of which are located on the famous Mykonos Strip.
Examples Of The Way Mykonos Concierge Can Serve You & Enhance Your Lifestyle:
- Private Helicopter & Jet Charter
- Nightlife/VIP & Bespoke Arrangements
- Private Yacht Charter
- Personal Services & Care
- Dining Services & Reservations
- Private Chef, Coattail Bartenders, Caterers Service
- Recreational & Entertainment Requests
- Love & Romance Services Spa & Salon Services
- Private Security & Body Guard Services
- Car Rental Service
- Hotel Reservations
One of the most striking aspects of Mykonos landscape is the number of luxury villas, hotels, resorts, and unique Aegean Cycladic architecture. Combined with the modernization of hotels, villas, clubs, and restaurants, these unique buildings have helped to establish Mykonos as one of the most popular destinations for tourists.
An internationally renowned concierge service provider, “Mykonos Tours Greece Concierge” has a wealth of experience handling concierge services in Mykonos and is proud to maintain numerous partnerships and affiliations with numerous Mykonos based concierge solution providers both on and off the strip. From personal assistants to private jets and VIP services, “Mykonos Tours Greece Concierge” provides a wide variety of corporate and personal concierge services in Mykonos and surrounding areas. By capitalizing on exclusive partnerships and service agreements, “Mykonos Tours Greece Concierge” is able to cater to any concierge service request in Mykonos at the most cost-effective rates.
Our personal concierge program is suited for the individual or family that requires superior, personalized service for concierge requests. From running basic household errands to catering your chartered yacht, our staff finds inspiration in understanding each individual client’s need and guarantees your complete satisfaction.
To experience the simplicity and convenience of our Mykonos-based concierge services feel free to submit a request or for immediate assistance call us direct at + 30 6944442856, our concierge specialists are able to answer your questions 24/7, 365 days a year.
- Children must be supervised by an adult at all times when using the hot tub, pool, sauna, or hammam
- It is not allowed to organize parties or events in the property without prior written approval by Mykonos Tours Greece Properties. Any loss, damage, bodily harm, or legal procedures resulting from such actions will be the sole responsibility of the rental client.
- Not all properties have safety fences around the pool
- Pools have no swimming guard
- Smoking is not allowed inside the house
Reservation fee charged by Mykonos Tours Greece rentals upon reservation: 50 % of total rental amount 2nd and final payment at the check-in 50 % of the total rental amount.
Payments can be made with the following payment method: Cash – Visa – Mastercard – Bank transfer.
- The house must be returned in the same condition of check-in. Otherwise, fees can be charged to the customer.
- Any damage or breakage to property inventory will be taken out of the security deposit.
- Pets are generally not allowed (if you are traveling with pets please contact us to advise which properties allow pets).
- Check-in: From 16:00 h – Check-out: by 11:00 h (During the low-season check-in and check-out hours are flexible. Contact the agency to discuss possibilities)
- The agency asks you to contact them 2 weeks before arrival to inform them of your plane/ship Nº and the arrival time to arrange key collection or airport pick-up.
- We require you to pay the security deposit (which can vary from 600€ to 10,000€ depending on the property, and which will be specified on your booking confirmation) before accessing the property. Payment method: Visa or Mastercard only
- If the deposit is not paid, we reserve the right to evict you from the property
- The deposit will be refunded in full (subject to having left the property in its original state without damages or breakages) within 5 days of check-out.
- Due to the high complexity and uncertainty of contemporary transportation, as well as unexpected situations, the planned itinerary can change at any moment and our choices may be affected by any social, economic, or environmental phenomena!
How will we use the information you wll give us about you!
- Passenger Detail; We need basic contact details so we can send appropriate booking information to you as well as make sure the supplier can contact you should they need to.
- Flight Details; We will need to know your exact travel details so they can track flight time as well as make sure they get you to and from your destination with no delay.
- Accommodation Details; We need to know your pick-up and drop-off address to ensure the right price and that we know exactly where to meet you or take you.
- Payment Details; We will pass your payment details to our secure payment provider, but we do not see or store any of these details on our website payment details.
- Dress: religious and memorial sites: shoulders and knee must be covered.
- Confirmation will be received at the time of booking
- A voucher will be emailed to you with our contact numbers and all necessary information for your tour.
- This is your ticket and proof of purchase. On the day of the tour please present a paper voucher in order to redeem your tour/activity.
Persons with Disabilities
- Due to uneven surfaces, certain sites are not recommended for persons with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair. Most of Mykonos Town (Chora) commercial center is either flat or has cobblestone, flagstone-paved streets and lanes with slight inclines, though there are some lanes that have steps. Note though, the center is surrounded by hills, some of which are steep, but you could easily avoid those and still have plenty to see on flatter terrain. Alternatively, you could visit a beach like Platis Gialos or Ornos with a good selection of hotels & restaurants alongside or close to the beaches which are flat!
- In all cases, we recommend comfortable flat-soled walking shoes, sunglasses, and sunscreen.
- For guests who are full-time wheelchair users, a ramp vehicle will be needed. Guests may remain in their wheelchair or scooter for the duration of the excursion. Wheelchair or scooter dimensions are required in order to confirm the correct vehicle!
- Wheelchair or small scooter folding type only. (Please note that disabled passengers must be able to board the vehicle independently or with the assistance of those in their party.)
Opening hours & Admission fees
- Opening Hours: Summer April 1st to October 31st from 08:00 AM to 07:30 PM
- Winter: November 1st to March 31st from 08:30 AM to 03:00 PM
- Free admission fees: Children under 18 & Students from E.U.
- Reduced admission fees: Citizens of the E.U. aged over 65 & Students from countries outside the E.U.
Free admission days
- March 6: In memory of deceased Minister of Tourism & visionary Melina Mercouri
- June 5: Environment international day
- April 18: International monuments day
- May 18: International museums day
- September 27: International tourism day
- The last weekend of September annually (European Heritage Days)
- National Holidays
- Sundays in the period between 1 November and 31 March
- The first Sunday of every month, except for July, August, and September
- NOTE: If the first Sunday is a holiday then the second is the free admission day
Holidays in Greece
- January 1: closed
- January 6: 08:30 AM – 03:00 PM
- Shrove Monday: 08:30AM – 03:00 PM
- March 25: closed
- Good Friday: 12:00 PM – 03:00 PM
- Holy Saturday: 08:30 AM – 03:00 PM
- Easter Sunday: closed
- Easter Monday: 08:30 AM – 03:00 PM
- May 1: closed
- Holy Spirit Day: 08:30 AM – 03:00 PM
- 15 August 15: 08:30 AM – 03:00 PM
- October 28: 08:30 AM- 03:00 PM
- December 25 & 26: closed
Cancellation of the booking by you (tenant):
- Any booking modification or cancellation must be sent to us by email
- Cancellation policy is applied according to villa local time
- If you cancel more than 60 days prior to your rent commencement date: there will be a cancellation fee of 30% of the total rental amount.
- If you cancel between 60 and 30 days prior to your rent commencement date: the cancellation fee is 50% of the total rental amount.
- If you cancel less than 30 days prior to the rent commencement date: there is no refund available.
- We HIGHLY RECOMMEND the tenant to take out cancellation insurance in case of unforeseen circumstances to be protected against complete loss of funds.
Cancellation of the booking by the agency / owner:
- In the unlikely event, we need to cancel your booking (for reasons beyond our reasonable control) we will advise you as soon as is reasonably practicable.
- If we do have to change your booking we will try and find you a suitable comparable property (in terms of location, rental price, and size) within our portfolio with the same rent commencement date and rental period. If we cannot, you have the following two (A+B) options:
- A. Agree to your booking being transferred to another (comparable) property with a different rent commencement date (subject to availability) or to a villa with different criteria but the same rent commencement date and rental period. If the alternative is of a lower price than that originally booked, the difference (if already paid by you) will be refunded.
- B. Cancel your booking completely and accept a full refund of all monies paid by you up to the date of cancellation.
Neither Mykonos Tours Greece nor the owner of the property makes themselves responsible for any losses, robberies, or physical harm incurred while at the property. We strongly recommend the tenant to take out specific travel insurance to cover for these eventualities.
Responsibility of the company
Mykonos Tours Greece does not accept any responsibility for injury, accident, delay or other complaints pertaining to the rental of the property.
Private Villa Terms and conditions
Specific terms and conditions can apply to individual villas.
If you have any questions or doubts, do not hesitate to contact our rental team who will be happy to assist you. You can contact us!
We wish you an enjoyable and pleasant stay in Mykonos!
- For all vehicles; No show mean, no refund