Mykonos Adventure Jeep Safari is the most advantageous and fastest way to explore the island’s beautiful natural landscapes and cultural life. The most significant advantage of a Mykonian Jeep Safari is its ability to negotiate even the uneven landscapes and the sandy beaches of the island.
Highlights Mykonos Adventure Jeep Safari
- One day 7 hours private or organized Jeep safari tour on Mykonos island
- Discover the hidden inaccessible corners of Mykonos island
- Explore the breathtaking views, rural areas, and beautiful beaches …
Mykonos Adventure Jeep Safari Details
A fantastic, fun day out for explorers of all ages. Our professional guides/drivers lead this jeep convoy expedition off the beaten track to discover the hidden corners of Mykonos island many of them inaccessible unless by jeep. Enjoy breathtaking views, rural areas, beautiful beaches fabulous scenery, and the island’s treasures, all in one day.
Start from the Yacht Club (Old Port of Mykonos) at 9:30 a.m.
The safari tour takes us first along the coastal road to Houlakia beach and continuously up to the lighthouse. Then drive through the area of Marathi past the dam and Panormos beach to the bay of Agios Sostis.
After Agios Sostis drive to the area of Ano Mera in order to see the ruins of the Venetian Castle named Paleokastro. Explore the area around Ano Mera with its agriculture and the nearby old abandoned mine.
It’s time for lunch. We will stop in a picturesque place (lunch is not included). After lunch continues our Mykonian Jeep Safari Tour along the south coast, driving past Kalafatis and Kalo Livadi through the green scope of Halara. Our next stop is at Agrari Beach. Here you will have time at leisure to swim and something to drink.
After your free time at Agrari Beach, we’ll head on back to Mykonos town having as the last highlight of the tour a photo stop at the old castle above the city.
End of the Mykonos Jeep Safari Tour at the Old Port.
Don’t forget to take beach equipment, sun protection, water, and comfortable shoes.
Drivers: Must have your driving license with you and must be older than 22 years old.
- Transportation from the pick-up location (villa, hotel, etc, or port cruise ship pier) to the departure point and back.
- Light Snack at a Traditional Mykonian Farm
- Local Escort
- Admission Fees to the monastery
- Anything that is not specified as included
- Private tour – Shore Excursion
- Activity level: Moderate
- Departures: Daily
- Due to the high complexity and uncertainty of contemporary transportation, as well as unexpected situations, the planned itinerary can change at any moment and our choices may be affected by any social, economic, or environmental phenomena!
How will we use the information you will give us about yourself?
- Passenger Detail; We need basic contact details so we can send appropriate booking information to you as well as make sure the supplier can contact you should they need to.
- Flight Details; We will need to know your exact travel details so they can track flight time as well as make sure they get you to and from your destination with no delay.
- Accommodation Details; We need to know your pick-up and drop-off address to ensure the right price and that we know exactly where to meet you or take you.
- Payment Details; We will pass your payment details to our secure payment provider, but we do not see or store any of these details on our website payment details.
- Dress: religious and memorial sites: shoulders and knee must be covered.
- Confirmation will be received at the time of booking
- A voucher will be emailed to you with our contact numbers and all the necessary information for your tour.
- This is your ticket and proof of purchase. On the day of the tour please present a paper voucher in order to redeem your tour/activity.
- All clients should present themselves at the prearranged meeting points at least 30 minutes before the start of each excursion.
- Meeting points and meeting times are clearly written on the vouchers. In case of delay due to heavy traffic or other reasons, we should be notified at least 30 minutes before the departure of the excursion.
- Schedules of the excursions are subject to weather conditions.
- The Captain of a boat or the driver of a bus can decide on a different route due to safety or time organizing reasons.
- If the weather does not permit an excursion to take place we can alter the date of operation and notify the clients. If they cannot attend on the new date ( usually the next day ) they are entitled to be fully refunded.
- Clients should observe the dress code whenever there is one ( eg for Tino’s monastery ). They should read those requirements in our brochure or internet site.
- Last-minute reservations ( after 20.00 of the previous day ) are subject to availability. Only a confirmation by fax or email by us is proof of acceptance of reservations.
Holidays in Greece
- January 1: closed
- January 6: 08:30 AM – 03:00 PM
- Shrove Monday: 08:30 AM – 03:00 PM
- March 25: closed
- Good Friday: 12:00 PM – 03:00 PM
- Holy Saturday: 08:30 AM – 03:00 PM
- Easter Sunday: closed
- Easter Monday: 08:30 AM – 03:00 PM
- May 1: closed
- Holy Spirit Day: 08:30 AM – 03:00 PM
- 15 August 15: 08:30 AM – 03:00 PM
- October 28: 08:30 AM- 03:00 PM
- December 25 & 26: closed
- Within 24 hrs of travel, 100% fee will apply. Outside of 24 hrs a €2 per person cancellation charge will apply.
- For all vehicles; No show means, no refund