Delos Tour The Sacred Island of Mykonos; Not just a regular island. Delos; The birthplace of Artemis and Apollo. A sacred island and the treasure of ancient Greece! Delos was the center of the Cyclades and the ancient world, just a 45-minute boat ride from Mykonos, Delos was/is the island of light, the birthplace of Apollo and Artemis. Delos, home to the first multicultural civilization and trade. Delos; Tour The Sacred Island Of Apollo And Artemis!
Highlights Of Delos Tour The Sacred Island Of Mykonos
- UNESCO-listed ancient Delos
- Three and a half approx. cruise/tour
- Led by professional licensed tour guide including roundtrip boat tickets
- Discover the remarkable museum of Delos
- Visit the impressive temple of Dionysus
- Visit the famous terrace of Naxos lions
- Marvel the amazing Dolphins with their mosaics
Delos Tour The Sacred Island Of Mykonos Details
Delos; Tour The Sacred Island; Just 5 sq. km is the size of the entire island and the hall island is considered an archaeological monument. A famous political and religious center of the ancient world, the Delos island having been inhabited between 2500 and 69 b.C. Our professional tour guide will take you through the many treasures remaining from these times. Visit the ancient market Agora, the famous terrace of the unique marble Naxos lions, the holy lake, the ancients living quarters and theater that give you a lively vision of the daily life then; especially the houses of Dionysos, Kleopatra, the Trident, the Masks, the Dolphins with their mosaics are a fantastic experience of art not to be missed.
Continue your visit to admire remains of temples, holy places, and settlements dating back from the Neolithic to the Roman periods, like the temple of Isis, the Egyptian goddess, the Roman water system and cisterns, and the wonderful museum with plenty of breathtaking mosaics, statues and many more objects found during the excavations.
Join this cruise and walking half-day guided tour to Delos and depart at 10 pm from the old pier in Mykonos Town and you return at 2.30 pm. If you wish to remain a little bit longer you can also take the last boat back at 3 pm in order to have some time at leisure or maybe climb on Mount Kynthos to enjoy the view over all the surrounding Cycladic islands.
Return back to Mykonos harbor where having in you experience portfolio one of the most important archeological sites of the eastern Mediterranean! End of our service!
- Meeting Location: Delos pier
- Operates; Daily
- Available Morning tour: From April 15, 2021, till October 31, 2021. Meeting time; At 09:30 AM, the cruise starts at 10:00 AM and returns at 14:00 PM.
- Available Afternoon tour: From May 02, 2021, till October 15, 2021. Meeting time; At 16:30 AM, the cruise starts at 17:00 AM and returns at 20:00 PM.
- Transfer offered; Travelers pick up/drop off is offered upon request.
- Pick up from; We will pick you up from any villa, hotel, or apartment in Mykonos and cruise port at the cruise ship pier!
- Info needed; When booking makes sure to include the address of your accommodation or the name of the cruise line and the cruise ship!
- Drop off; We will drop you off at the same place we have picked you up!
- Entrance fee
- English speaking lessened by the state tour guide
- Boat tickets, round trip
- Hotel pick up & drop off service (available upon request)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and beverage
- Personal expenses
- Languages: For languages other than English, upon availability! Please contact [email protected]
- Open Every day except Monday, between May and September (Organized). Private every day all year round upon request.
- Duration: approx. three and a half hours.
- Due to the high complexity and uncertainty of contemporary transportation, as well as unexpected situations, the planned itinerary can change at any moment and our choices may be affected by any social, economic or environmental phenomena!
How will we use the information you wll give us about you!
- Passenger Detail; We need basic contact details so we can send appropriate booking information to you as well as make sure the supplier can contact you should they need to.
- Flight Details; We will need to know your exact travel details so they can track flight time as well as make sure they get you to and from your destination with no delay.
- Accommodation Details; We need to know your pick-up and drop-off address to ensure the right price and that we know exactly where to meet you or take you.
- Payment Details; We will pass your payment details to our secure payment provider, but we do not see or store any of these details on our website payment details.
- Dress: religious and memorial sites: shoulders and knee must be covered.
- Terms & Conditions, Cookies
- Confirmation will be received at the time of booking
- A voucher will be emailed to you with our contact numbers and all necessary information for your tour.
- This is your ticket and proof of purchase. On the day of the tour please present a paper voucher in order to redeem your tour/activity.
Holidays in Greece
- January 1: closed
- January 6: 08:30 AM – 03:00 PM
- Shrove Monday: 08:30AM – 03:00 PM
- March 25: closed
- Good Friday: 12:00 PM – 03:00 PM
- Holy Saturday: 08:30 AM – 03:00 PM
- Easter Sunday: closed
- Easter Monday: 08:30 AM – 03:00 PM
- May 1: closed
- Holy Spirit Day: 08:30 AM – 03:00 PM
- 15 August 15: 08:30 AM – 03:00 PM
- October 28: 08:30 AM- 03:00 PM
- December 25 & 26: closed
- Within 24 hrs of travel 100% fee will apply. Outside of 24 hrs a €2 per person cancellation charge will apply.
- For all vehicles; No show mean, no refund