Mykonos Delian Sunset Cruise; Experience a romantic memorable cruise with our traditional boat (Kaiki). Discover the crystal deep blue waters of the Aegean Sea, the unique colors of the world’s famous Mykonian sunset navigating towards the horizon and watching the breathtaking Sunset. Leaving Mykonos, you will cruise north toward the sacred island of Delos. Sail past several other islands on our way, some of them inhabited and some not and at the same time watch the sunset in the distance.
Highlights Of The Mykonos Delian Sunset Cruise
- A sunset cruise to Delos of Mykonos
- Cruise with a traditional boat (Kaiki)
- Admire Delos and Rhenia island
- Enjoy the beautiful sunset with a drink on board
Mykonos Delian Sunset Cruise Details
Meet at Ornos Bus station at 18.10 pm and depart at 18:30 pm with our traditional Greek Kaiki.
Following the route of the sunset cruise will take us to Delos with a view of the ancient harbor and the ruins. Then cruising between Delos and the coast of Rhenia past the little islands “Ano and Kato Rematiaris” towards the South to the uninhabited islands “Prassonissia” where we can enjoy the magic light of the sun setting over Delos.
Find onboard a variety of drinks between sparkling wine, white wine, Gin 6 tonic, Ouzo, beer, and soft drinks (max. 2 drinks per person) which is offered with small snacks.
We will be back at Ornos Bus station at 20.40 pm after experiencing a beautiful sunset.
- Tour as described with multilingual escort
- 2 drinks of your choice
- Personal expenses
- Crew tips (optional)
- Hotel pick up/drop off service (optionally available)
- Activity level: Moderate
- Departures: Sunday
- A valid email address and Hotel details are needed so we can notify you of the pickup time and place. For transport vehicles such as sedans, minivans, minibusses, and buses, cruise and sailboat trips passport numbers citizenships, and names in detail are needed at the time of booking since we are requested from the Port Authorities prior embarkation!
- Due to the high complexity and uncertainty of contemporary transportation, as well as unexpected situations, the planned itinerary can change at any moment and our choices may be affected by any social, economic, or environmental phenomena!
How will we use the information you wll give us about you!
- Passenger Detail; We need basic contact details so we can send appropriate booking information to you as well as make sure the supplier can contact you should they need to.
- Flight Details; We will need to know your exact travel details so they can track flight time as well as make sure they get you to and from your destination with no delay.
- Accommodation Details; We need to know your pick-up and drop-off address to ensure the right price and that we know exactly where to meet you or take you.
- Payment Details; We will pass your payment details to our secure payment provider, but we do not see or store any of these details on our website payment details.
- Terms & Conditions, Cookies
- Confirmation will be received at the time of booking
- A voucher will be emailed to you with our contact numbers and all necessary information for your tour.
- This is your ticket and proof of purchase. On the day of the tour please present a paper voucher in order to redeem your tour/activity.
- All clients should present themselves at the prearranged meeting points at least 30 minutes before the start of each excursion.
- Meeting points and meeting times are clearly written on the vouchers. In case of delay due to heavy traffic or other reasons, we should be notified at least 30 minutes before the departure of the excursion.
- Schedules of the excursions are subjected to weather conditions.
- The Captain of a boat or the driver of a bus can decide on a different routing due to safety or time organizing reasons.
- If the weather does not permit an excursion to take place we can alter the date of operation and notify the clients. If they cannot attend on the new date ( usually the next day ) they are entitled to be fully refunded.
- Clients should observe the dress code whenever there is one ( eg for Tino’s monastery ). They should read those requirements in our brochure or internet site.
- Last-minute reservations ( after the 20.00 of the previous day ) are subjected to availability. Only a confirmation by fax or email by us is proof of acceptance of reservations.
Holidays in Greece
- January 1: closed
- January 6: 08:30 AM – 03:00 PM
- Shrove Monday: 08:30AM – 03:00 PM
- March 25: closed
- Good Friday: 12:00 PM – 03:00 PM
- Holy Saturday: 08:30 AM – 03:00 PM
- Easter Sunday: closed
- Easter Monday: 08:30 AM – 03:00 PM
- May 1: closed
- Holy Spirit Day: 08:30 AM – 03:00 PM
- 15 August 15: 08:30 AM – 03:00 PM
- October 28: 08:30 AM- 03:00 PM
- December 25 & 26: closed
- Within 24 hrs of travel, 100% fee will apply. Outside of 24 hrs a €2 per person cancellation charge will apply.
- For all vehicles; No show means, no refund