Mykonos South Coast Cruise; Cruise the deep blue crystal clear waters of the Aegean sea and discover the most beautiful beaches of the protected south coast of Mykonos. This is the most beautiful way to discover on a day-trip the captivating beauty of Mykonos beaches! Experience this special cruise! Our guests will enjoy viewing the most famous beaches on the island as well as spending time enjoying a swim, relaxing, and socializing during our stops.
Highlights Of The Mykonos South Coast Cruise
- A Full-Day-Trip with a traditional boat (Kaiki)
- Explore the most beautiful beaches of Mykonos island
- One day cruise to the protected south coast of Mykonos
- Lunch on the water with famous Greek dishes
- Have a drink at the recently been elected as one of the best beach bars worldwide
Mykonos South Coast Cruise Details
Our meeting time is at 09.30 am at the bus / boat stop of Ornos Beach. Start at 10 am to cruise along the South Coast and relax on our traditional Greek Kaiki style ship while passing closely all the beautiful beaches. If weather conditions allow us we’ll cross over to the uninhabited island of Dragonissi with its caves and stunning rock formations. The Dragonissi caves are full of minerals and create the most amazing colors in the water. With some luck we’ll be able to see the wild mountain goats and eagles.
Our next stop will be at the natural beach of Frangias. Here you have time for swimming and snorkeling in the crystal clear water, and have a pick nick on the beach with wine, Ouzo and Greek snacks.
Continue our cruise we will stop at the picturesque bay of Kalafatis. Relax and enjoy your lunch in a beautifully located restaurant right by the sea. Lunch consists of a personal Greek salad, Tzatziki, bread, oven roast chicken with potatoes or a vegetarian pasta dish, 1/4 l of wine and water. After lunch you have time at leisure to spend on the beach or in the coffee bar by the sea. Here you can find plenty of water sports activities too.
It’s time to board our boat and continue to our next stop at the world famous Paradise Beach. Here you have the opportunity for another swim or to see the party in the Tropicana Bar which has just recently been elected as one of the best beach bars worldwide.
We cruise back to Ornos and on our way make a stop at Plati Yalos Beach with the possibility of disembarkation there.
End of our cruise at 6 pm at Ornos Beach.
- English speaking expert crew
- Light lunch
- A full day trip with traditional boat
- Personal expenses
- Crew tips (optional)
- Hotel pick up/drop off service
- Day Cruise
- Activity level: Moderate
- Departures: Daily
- A valid email address and Hotel details are needed so we can notify you of the pickup time and place. For transport vehicles such as sedans, minivans, minibusses, and buses, cruise and sailboat trips passport numbers citizenships and names in details are needed at the time of booking since we are requested from the Port Authorities prior to embarkation
- Due to the high complexity and uncertainty of contemporary transportation, as well as unexpected situations, the planned itinerary can change at any moment and our choices may be affected by any social, economic, or environmental phenomena!
- Terms & Conditions, Privacy
How will we use the information you wll give us about you!
- Passenger Detail; We need basic contact details so we can send appropriate booking information to you as well as make sure the supplier can contact you should they need to.
- Flight Details; We will need to know your exact travel details so they can track flight time as well as make sure they get you to and from your destination with no delay.
- Accommodation Details; We need to know your pick-up and drop-off address to ensure the right price and that we know exactly where to meet you or take you.
- Payment Details; We will pass your payment details to our secure payment provider, but we do not see or store any of these details on our website payment details.
- All clients should present themselves at the prearranged meeting points at least 30 minutes before the start of each excursion.
- Meeting points and meeting times are clearly written on the vouchers. In case of delay due to heavy traffic or other reasons, we should be notified at least 30 minutes before the departure of the excursion.
- Schedules of the excursions are subjected to the weather conditions.
- The Captain of a boat or the driver of a bus can decide of a different routing due to safety or time organizing reasons.
- If the weather does not permit an excursion to take place we can alter the date of operation and notify the clients. If they cannot attend on the new date ( usually the next day ) they are entitled to be fully refunded.
- Clients should observe the dress code whenever there is one ( for monastery ). They should read those requirements in our brochure or internet site.
- Last-minute reservations ( after the 20.00 of the previous day ) are subjected to availability. Only a confirmation by fax or email by us is proof of acceptance of reservations.
Holidays in Greece
- January 1: closed
- January 6: 08:30 AM – 03:00 PM
- Shrove Monday: 08:30AM – 03:00 PM
- March 25: closed
- Good Friday: 12:00 PM – 03:00 PM
- Holy Saturday: 08:30 AM – 03:00 PM
- Easter Sunday: closed
- Easter Monday: 08:30 AM – 03:00 PM
- May 1: closed
- Holy Spirit Day: 08:30 AM – 03:00 PM
- 15 August 15: 08:30 AM – 03:00 PM
- October 28: 08:30 AM- 03:00 PM
- December 25 & 26: closed
- Within 24 hrs of travel, 100% fee will apply. Outside of 24 hrs a €2 per person cancellation charge will apply.
- For all vehicles; No show means, no refund