Delos And Rhenia Day Cruise; Discover the paradisal islands of Delos and Rhenia! Our Private Day Cruise to Delos – Rhenia islands guarantee vast doses of relaxation, culture, and unique moments!
Highlights Of Mykonos To Delos And Rhenia Private Day Cruise
- It is a 6 hour sightseeing private boat cruise of Mykonos
- Stunning sandy shores, some accessible only by boat
- Beaches of Mykonos intertwined with the island’s global reputation
- Cool Beverages, Fresh fruit & snacks
- Multilingual Captain
- Wi-Fi internet connection on board
Delos And Rhenia Day Cruise Details
Departing from Ornos in Mykonos and within a short and enjoyable boat trip, we reach the small port of Delos island, from which you can see the ancient monuments of the island.
The holy island for Ancient Greeks, according to the mythology, was revealed through the waves of the Aegean Sea by Poseidon, when Leto – persecuted by Hera – arrived there to give birth to Apollo and Artemis. It is also possible to organize guided tours by professional guides so you can find out more about its rich and impressive history over the centuries.
We then leave Delos and head for the nearby Rhenia island, Rhenia was transformed into a vast necropolis when the Athenians imposed clearance on the island of Delos, ordering not to give birth or die on the holy island.
But it is all in the past and today Rhenia is a true heaven on earth. This magnificent island possesses virgin beaches with crystal blue turquoise waters that magnetize anyone fortunate to see them. The most famous one that we will be heading to after Delos island is Skinos, known as “Blue Lacuna”.
Here you will have the time to swim in the crystal clear waters, sunbathe on the beautiful golden sandy beach, stroll around the coast and enjoy your stay on the boat with the drink and snack that we will serve you.
After Skinos, we will also explore some nearby beaches of Rhenia such as Lygia, Glyfada, Strada, Lia, and Ampelia, which stand out for their unique beauty.
On our return to Mykonos, you will be fortunate to enjoy one of the most amazing moments in your vacation, a spectacular Aegean sunset!
Join our Private Day Cruise to Delos and Rhenia islands and combine culture with fun from the comfort of your private boat!
(All of our cruise programs and services can be tailor-made – matched to your wishes and needs.)
- Meeting Location: Ornos pier
- Duration: ½ or 1 day
- Boat Capacity: 9 participants
- Departure time; At 10:00 AM and at 02:00PM.
- Return Time: At 04:00 PM and at 08:00PM.
- Operates; Daily
- Transfer offered; Travelers pickup/drop off is offered upon request.
- Pick up from; We will pick you up from any villa, hotel or apartment in Mykonos and cruise port at the cruise ship pier!
- Info needed; When booking make sure to include the address of your accommodation, or the name of the cruise line and the cruise ship!
- Drop off; We will drop you off at the same place we have picked you up!
- Multilingual Captain
- Beach towels
- Snorkeling equipment
- Wi-Fi internet connection
- Cool Beverages
- Fresh fruit & snacks
- Breakfast, lunch or dinner
- Additional hostess
- Premium drinks
- Alcohol beverages
- Entry Fees
- Private Guide
- Transfer Service
- Activity level: Moderate
- Departures: Daily
- A valid email address and Hotel details is needed so we can notify you of the pickup time and place. For transport vehicles such as sedans, minivans, minibusses, and buses, cruise and sailboat trips passport numbers citizenships and names in detail are needed at the time of booking since we are requested from the Port Authorities prior embarkation!
- Due to the high complexity and uncertainty of contemporary transportation, as well as unexpected situations, the planned itinerary can change at any moment and our choices may be affected by any social, economic, or environmental phenomena!
How will we use the information you wll give us about you!
- Passenger Detail; We need basic contact details so we can send appropriate booking information to you as well as make sure the supplier can contact you should they need to.
- Flight Details; We will need to know your exact travel details so they can track flight time as well as make sure they get you to and from your destination with no delay.
- Accommodation Details; We need to know your pick-up and drop-off address to ensure the right price and that we know exactly where to meet you or take you.
- Payment Details; We will pass your payment details to our secure payment provider, but we do not see or store any of these details on our website payment details.
- Terms & Conditions, Privacy &Cookies
- Confirmation will be received at the time of booking
- A voucher will be emailed to you with our contact numbers and all necessary information for your tour.
- This is your ticket and proof of purchase. On the day of the tour please present a paper voucher in order to redeem your tour/activity.
- All clients should present themselves at the prearranged meeting points at least 30 minutes before the start of each excursion.
- Meeting points and meeting times are clearly written on the vouchers. In case of delay due to heavy traffic or other reasons, we should be notified at least 30 minutes before the departure of the excursion.
- Schedules of the excursions are subjected to the weather conditions.
- The Captain of a boat or the driver of a bus can decide on a different routing due to safety or time organizing reasons.
- If the weather does not permit an excursion to take place we can alter the date of operation and notify the clients. If they cannot attend on the new date ( usually the next day ) they are entitled to be fully refunded.
- Clients should observe the dress code whenever there is one ( eg for Tinos monastery ). They should read that requirement in our brochure or internet site.
- Last-minute reservations ( after the 20.00 of the previous day ) are subjected to availability. Only a confirmation by fax or email by us is proof of acceptance of reservations.
Holidays in Greece
- January 1: closed
- January 6: 08:30 AM – 03:00 PM
- Shrove Monday: 08:30AM – 03:00 PM
- March 25: closed
- Good Friday: 12:00 PM – 03:00 PM
- Holy Saturday: 08:30 AM – 03:00 PM
- Easter Sunday: closed
- Easter Monday: 08:30 AM – 03:00 PM
- May 1: closed
- Holy Spirit Day: 08:30 AM – 03:00 PM
- 15 August 15: 08:30 AM – 03:00 PM
- October 28: 08:30 AM- 03:00 PM
- December 25 & 26: closed
- A cancellation fee of 30% of the total charter fee will be charged if the booking is cancelled 8-30 days prior to boat embarkation.
- However, the client reserves the right to reschedule, only once, the same boat trip – experience on a future date, depending on the availability of the vessels and after consultation with the company.
- A cancellation fee of 100% of the total charter fee will be charged if the booking is cancelled in a period less than 1-7 days prior to boat embarkation. However, the client reserves the right to reschedule, only once, the same boat trip – experience on a future date, depending on the availability of the vessels and after consultation with the company.
- A cancellation fee of 30% of the total charter fee will be charged if the booking is cancelled due to weather conditions. However, the client reserves the right to reschedule, only once, the same boat trip – experience on a future date, depending on the availability of the vessels and after consultation with the company.
- The company reserves the right to change or modify the proposed route depending on weather conditions.
- For all vehicles; No show mean, no refund