Our Mykonos Helicopter Private Tours are the best way to see the island from above and admire the magnificent landmarks. Aerial Photography, Birthdays, Anniversaries, Special Dates, Proposals, Sunset Flights, Valentine’s Day, Real Estate Scouting, Group Helicopter Tours, Low-Level Coastline Flights
Scenic Rides Over Mykonos Island and Romantic Day and Evening Flights Over the Island
Enjoy our tour rides, deluxe VIP Mykonos city & beach tour only for the best price!! We offer helicopter tours utilize are luxury aircraft with a communication headset and window seat for each passenger. The visibility from inside these helicopters is excellent. All aircraft are air-conditioned and we have a 100% perfect safety record.
With years of experience in the industry, we’ve learned to pinpoint the requisites of our clients precisely. Traveling to multiple locations in one day, hard-to-access destinations, providing rapid transfers in tight schedules, and making quick adjustments according to sudden changes in plan are our bread and butter. With a proven customer satisfaction track record, we can arrange the best possible helicopter tours and transport tailored to suit your needs. Whether it’s for a tour, important meetings,
quick transfers, aerial surveys, or entertainment, we’ll put together an executive helicopter charter that lets you take care of it quickly and easily.
Highlights of Mykonos Helicopter Private Tours
- Private tour in Mykonos with a luxury air-conditioned helicopter
- Expert, English-speaking pilot
- Take panoramic pictures of the island’s famous beaches and the spectacular view of the Aegean
- Enjoy a flight from the above and experience a unique tour
- Experience a true view of Aegean’s crystal clear blue waters, gorgeous sandy beaches, and whitewashed villages
With part of our fleet based in Mykonos, we are able to offer you multiple-day trips from Mykonos to your desired destination!
Suggested Helicopter Private Tours From Mykonos
Fly over some of the most beautiful Cyclades islands and discover places that are unreachable by any other means. You will have the chance to see four beautiful different Greek islands in just 30 minutes.
It is a great opportunity to take panoramic marvelous pictures to cherish forever. Only a helicopter ride above one of the most glamorous islands in the world can offer a true view of its crystal clear blue waters, gorgeous sandy beaches, and whitewashed villages.
Duration: 30 minutes
Max. Passengers – 4
Get on board our helicopter and prepare for the time of your life. 7 different islands, each one with its own characteristics. On 1 hour flight, you will be able to enjoy the beauties of some of the most famous Greek Islands.
Duration – 1 hour
Max. Passengers – 4
Koufonisia Schinoussa Irakleia belongs to the complex of Small East Cyclades. Koufonisia geographically is located on the southeast side of Naxos and on the west side of Amorgos.
Schinoussa and Irakleia are two more nearby islands that compete in this complex. Koufonisia, Schinoussa, and Irakleia are known around Greece for their marvelous blue and cyan waters and sandy beaches. A sightseeing tour above them will astound you, as you will be able to see the excellent combination of crystal clear waters and golden sand.
A place where the horizon remains unspoiled and where people are still connected with nature.
Duration: 20 minutes over the islands.
Santorini is one of the most popular destinations in the World. Experience the famous sunset of Oia as well as a large number of attractions on this amazing island. Only 40 minutes from Mykonos with one of our helicopters, don’t miss this stunning experience.
Consisted of two islands, Koufonisia belongs to the complex of Small East Cyclades along with the Keros island and several smaller islands surrounding the main island.
In spite of being a small island, Koufonisia has some of the most beautiful beaches in Greece. You can visit Koufonisia only in 20 minutes from Mykonos with one of our helicopters.
Patmos island aka “the Apocalypse island” is one of the most religious destinations because of the Cave of the Apocalypse and its monasteries. Along with it though, combines a beautiful natural environment as well as a number of capes, bays, and inlets along with the crystal clear waters of the island. You can visit Patmos within 35 minutes from Mykonos in an easy, fast, and reliable way with one of our helicopters.
So, relax in our comfortable fully airconditioned helicopter and enjoy from above the pearls of the Aegean with stress-free and safety!
Mykonos Helicopter Private Tour Details
- Meeting Location: Mykonos airport, Kalo Livadi, Myconian collection
- Arrival and check-in; Passengers will meet our helicopters following the instructions of our ground crew and pilot.
- Transfer offered; Travelers pick up/drop off is offered upon request.
- Pick up from; We will pick you up from any villa, hotel, or apartment in Mykonos and cruise port at the cruise ship pier!
- Info needed; When booking makes sure to include the address of your accommodation or the name of the cruise line and the cruise ship!
What is Included
- A professional English-speaking pilot
- Transport by air-conditioned vehicle appropriate for the size of your group (optional)
- Official licensed tour guide for guiding in archeological sites. Available on request with a surcharge
- The private tour is 100% exclusive for your party
What is Excluded
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and beverage
- Due to the high complexity and uncertainty of contemporary transportation, as well as unexpected situations, the planned itinerary can change at any moment and our choices may be affected by any social, economic, or environmental phenomena!
List of prohibited objects
With prejudice to the existing cabin safety regulations, passengers are not allowed to bring to the above objects to security-restricted areas and the cabin of the aircraft.
A. Arms, firearms, and other devices capable or which appear likely to cause severe injuries, such as:
- Every kind of firearms’ pistol, revolver, rifle shots, carbine, gun games, copies, and imitations of firearms, are perceived as real guns.
- Parts of firearms, apart from optical sights, weapons that operate with compressed air and CO2, like pistols, pellet guns, rifles, and all arms flying spheres.
- Sprinkles flare pistols and starters.
- Bows, crossbows, and arrows.
- Harpoon and snorkeling equipment.
B. Paralysis devices-devices designed to cause paralysis or immobilization, such as:
- Shocking devices, like stun weapons, electroshock weapons, and bars.
- Bloodless stun and killing animal devices.
- Chemical substances, gasses, and sprays for neutralization and immobilization, like neutralization gasses, pepper sprays, and animal repellent sprays.
C. Objects with sharp points or sharp edges, capable to cause severe injury, such as:
- Cutting articles, like small and big axes and cleavers.
- Icepicks and icebreakers
- Razor blades
- Knives with blades larger than 6cm
- Scissors with blades longer than 6 cm from the connection point.
- Objects of martial arts with sharp points or sharp edges.
D. Professional tools-tools capable of causing severe injury or threatening the safety of the aircraft, such as:
- Drills and drill bits or portable electric drills
- Tools with blades, with a straining length exceeding 6cm, can be used as weapons, like screwdrivers and chisels.
- Saws and wireless electric saws.
- Pistols bolting and reverting
E. Tools with sharp edges, capable of causing severe injury when used aggressively, such as:
- Baseball and softball bats.
- Bats and rods, like police batons, safety batons, and rods
- Martial arts equipment
F. Explosives and incendiary materials and devices, capable or seem likely to be used in order to cause severe injury or to threaten the safety of the aircraft, such as:
- Blasting wicks
- Replicas or imitations of explosive devices
- Mines, grenades, and other military explosives
- Fireworks and other pyrotechnics
- Fumigant cans and cartridges
- Dynamite, powder, and plastic explosives.
G. Liquids, aerosols, and gels, unless they are screened with LEDS equipment, according to the relevant procedures that apply to the airport or as an exemption from safety controls, according to the present regulations.
- All customers are required to be at the point of departure at least 20 minutes prior to the Estimated Time of Departure (ETD).
- In case of a passenger delay and when the aircraft’s schedule is affected Mykonos Helicopter Private Tour will provide an alternate ETD based on that schedule making all efforts to serve the customer.
- If the flight cannot be performed on the same day an alternate date will be provided.
- In case the customer cannot fly at the revised ETD or at a different date this situation is treated as a cancellation and 100% of the total amount will be charged.
- In case Mykonos Helicopter Private Tour delays the flight for technical or other reasons the customer will either be upgraded or downgraded (when applicable) with the terms that apply. If the customer denies the alternate solution a full refund will be made.
- In case the customer accepts the delay and/or the schedule change, no refunds are made apart from those effective in the case of a downgrade. Once a flight has departed and the customer wishes to either cancel the flight or return back no refunds will be made.
How will we use the information you will give us about yourself?
- Passenger Detail; We need basic contact details so we can send appropriate booking information to you as well as make sure the supplier can contact you should they need to.
- Payment Details; We will pass your payment details to our secure payment provider, but we do not see or store any of these details on our website payment details.
- All passengers boarding Mykonos Helicopter Private Tour aircraft shall present their passports or ID when requested.
- The Captain reserves the right to scan the passengers and/or luggage using a metal detector if he deems it necessary to do so.
- Refusal or failure to present identification documents may lead to a cancelation of the flight and no refund shall be made.
- Mykonos Helicopter Private Tour reserves the right to deny boarding to any passenger(s) that seems to be or is acting as if he/she is intoxicated or drunk. In case Mykonos Helicopter Private Tour denies boarding under such circumstances no refund will be made to the customer.
- Confirmation will be received at the time of booking
- A voucher will be emailed to you with our contact numbers and all the necessary information for your tour.
- This is your ticket and proof of purchase. On the day of the tour please present a paper voucher in order to redeem your tour/activity.
- Waiting – 150 euro/hr,
- The second pilot charge – is 200 euros,
- An overnight charge is 400 euros, all subject to availability.
- Waiting time and overnight charges are only applicable when the same passengers are on board both legs.
- All helicopters are subject to weight limitations for passengers and baggage.
- Customers are obliged to provide Mykonos Helicopter Private Tour with all passengers’ names and actual weights as well as baggage weights and dimensions (if required) before the commencement of the flight.
- Flight confirmations sent are based on these weights and the customer is obliged to inform Mykonos Helicopter Private Tour of any change. Mykonos Helicopter Private Tour reserves the right to deny performing a flight where a weight limitation exceedance is noted or when the baggage is overweight and/or oversized and cannot safely fit inside the aircraft’s baggage compartment.
- Mykonos Helicopter Private Tour provides detailed baggage compartment dimensions for all its aircraft as well as detailed specifications.
- In case Mykonos Helicopter Private Tour can offer a larger aircraft for the flight requested due to weight limitations the flight is subject to additional charges.
Holidays in Greece
- January 1: closed
- January 6: 08:30 AM – 03:00 PM
- Shrove Monday: 08:30 AM – 03:00 PM
- March 25: closed
- Good Friday: 12:00 PM – 03:00 PM
- Holy Saturday: 08:30 AM – 03:00 PM
- Easter Sunday: closed
- Easter Monday: 08:30 AM – 03:00 PM
- May 1: closed
- Holy Spirit Day: 08:30 AM – 03:00 PM
- 15 August 15: 08:30 AM – 03:00 PM
- October 28: 08:30 AM- 03:00 PM
- December 25 & 26: closed
- In case of cancellations more than or up to 48 hours prior to departure a full refund shall be given.
- In case of cancellations of less than 48 hours in advance but more than or up to 24 hours prior to the departure time 30% of the flight will be charged
- In case of cancellation less than 24 hours prior to the commencement of the flight 80% of the total amount will be charged.
- In the case of a customer no-show, the full amount of the flight will be charged.
- In case Mykonos Helicopter Private Tour cancels a flight the full amount will be refunded to the customer according to EU rules that apply.
- If a flight is canceled due to weather or an unexpected restriction from the authorities the customer is entitled to a full refund unless the client wishes to reschedule.
- Once a flight has departed and the customer wishes to either cancel the flight or return back no refunds will be made.
- For any further information, please contact us!