Take this unique opportunity with Helicopter And Jet Transfers, and be part of one of the most Iconic aerial rides of Mykonos island
Charter a luxury private helicopter or jet and enjoy the breathtaking view from above. Each private jet and helicopter has a luxurious interior design added full of services, so you can enjoy a unique experience to the maximum. A flight around Mykonos island and the Cyclades is sure to leave you captivated and it will be a mesmerizing experience that will last in time.
It’s a privilege that few get to enjoy the helicopter ride of Mykonos. Helicopter And Jet Transfers on Mykonos are created to ensure an unforgettable experience for all travelers and tourists who visit the island of Mykonos. Private arrival pickups and departure transfers from Mykonos Airport to your hotel or Villa. Mykonos Airport has a dedicated private jet Terminal in order for private jet passengers can depart and arrive in privacy, and avoid the busy main terminal.
Helicopter And Jet Transfers is here for you to serve you! Helicopter charter to all of your personal and business needs; Soar to Mykonos island in style! Land on the Mykonos’s South or West shore, fly high above the North shore, or fly among the bright whitewashed houses of Mykonos island. Our helicopters feature panoramic windows offering unrestricted views from all forward-facing seats.
Highlight Of Helicopter And Jet Transfers
- Private luxury helicopter or Jet
- Travel in safety
- Pick up | drop off by private land VIP transportation
- Experienced pilots
- Local experienced drivers
- Meeting Location: Mykonos airport, Kalo Livadi, Myconian collection
- Arrival and check-in; Passengers will meet our helicopters following the instructions of our ground crew and pilot.
- Transfer offered; Travelers pick up/drop off is offered upon request.
- Pick up from; We will pick you up from any villa, hotel, or apartment in Mykonos and cruise port at the cruise ship pier!
- Info needed; When booking makes sure to include the address of your accommodation or the name of the cruise line and the cruise ship!
What is Included
- A professional English-speaking pilot
- Transport by air-conditioned vehicle appropriate for the size of your group (optional)
- Official licensed tour guide for guiding in archeological sites. Available on request with a surcharge
- The private tour is 100% exclusive for your party
What is Excluded
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and beverage
- Due to the high complexity and uncertainty of contemporary transportation, as well as unexpected situations, the planned itinerary can change at any moment and our choices may be affected by any social, economic, or environmental phenomena!
List of prohibited objects
With prejudice to the existing cabin safety regulations, passengers are not allowed to bring to the above objects to security-restricted areas and the cabin of the aircraft.
A. Arms, firearms, and other devices capable or which appear likely to cause severe injuries, such as:
- Every kind of firearms’ pistols, revolvers, rifle shots, carbines, gun games, copies, and imitations of firearms, are perceived as real guns.
- Parts of firearms, apart from optical sights, weapons that operate with compressed air and CO2, like pistols, pellet guns, rifles, and all arms flying spheres.
- Sprinkles flare pistols and starters.
- Bows, crossbows, and arrows.
- Harpoon and snorkeling equipment.
B. Paralysis devices-devices designed to cause paralysis or immobilization, such as:
- Shocking devices, like stun weapons, electroshock weapons, and bars.
- Bloodless stun and killing animal devices.
- Chemical substances, gasses, and sprays for neutralization and immobilization, like neutralization gasses, pepper sprays and animal repellent sprays.
C. Objects with a sharp point or sharp edges, capable to cause severe injury, such as:
- Cutting articles, like small and big axes and cleavers.
- Icepicks and icebreakers
- Razor blades
- Knives with blades larger than 6cm
- Scissors with blades longer than 6 cm from the connection point.
- Objects of martial arts with sharp points or sharp edges.
D. Professional tools-tools capable of causing severe injury or threatening the safety of the aircraft, such as:
- Drills and drill bits or portable electric drills
- Tools with blades, with a straining length exceeding 6cm, can be used as weapons, like screwdrivers and chisels.
- Saws and wireless electric saws.
- Pistols bolting and reverting
E. Tools with sharp edges, capable of causing severe injury when used aggressively, such as:
- Baseball and softball bats.
- Bats and rods, like police batons, safety batons, and rods
- Martial arts equipment
F. Explosives and incendiary materials and devices, capable or seem likely to be used in order to cause severe injury or to threaten the safety of the aircraft, such as:
- Blasting wicks
- Replicas or imitations of explosive devices
- Mines, grenades, and other military explosives
- Fireworks and other pyrotechnics
- Fumigant cans and cartridges
- Dynamite, powder, and plastic explosives.
G. Liquids, aerosols, and gels, unless they are screened with LEDS equipment, according to the relevant procedures that apply to the airport or as an exemption from safety controls, according to the present regulations.
- All customers are required to be at the point of departure at least 20 minutes prior to the Estimated Time of Departure (ETD).
- In case of a passenger delay and when the aircraft’s schedule is affected Mykonos Helicopter Private Tour will provide an alternate ETD based on that schedule making all efforts to serve the customer.
- If the flight cannot be performed on the same day an alternate date will be provided.
- In case the customer cannot fly at the revised ETD or at a different date this situation is treated as a cancellation and 100% of the total amount will be charged.
- In case Mykonos Helicopter Private Tour delays the flight for technical or other reasons the customer will either be upgraded or downgraded (when applicable) with the terms that apply. If the customer denies the alternate solution a full refund will be made.
- In case the customer accepts the delay and/or the schedule change, no refunds are made apart from those effective in the case of a downgrade. Once a flight has departed and the customer wishes to either cancel the flight or return back no refunds will be made.
How will we use the information you will give us about yourself?
- Passenger Detail; We need basic contact details so we can send appropriate booking information to you as well as make sure the supplier can contact you should they need to.
- Payment Details; We will pass your payment details to our secure payment provider, but we do not see or store any of these details on our website payment details.
- All passengers boarding Mykonos Helicopter Private Tour aircraft shall present their passports or ID when requested.
- The Captain reserves the right to scan the passengers and/or luggage using a metal detector if he deems it necessary to do so.
- Refusal or failure to present identification documents may lead to a cancelation of the flight and no refund shall be made.
- Mykonos Helicopter Private Tour reserves the right to deny boarding to any passenger(s) that seems to be or is acting as if he/she is intoxicated or drunk. In case Mykonos Helicopter Private Tour denies boarding under such circumstances no refund will be made to the customer.
- Confirmation will be received at the time of booking
- A voucher will be emailed to you with our contact numbers and all the necessary information for your tour.
- This is your ticket and proof of purchase. On the day of the tour please present a paper voucher in order to redeem your tour/activity.
- Waiting – 150 euro/hr,
- The second pilot charge – is 200 euros,
- An overnight charge is 400 euros, all subject to availability.
- Waiting time and overnight charges are only applicable when the same passengers are on board both legs.
- All helicopters are subject to weight limitations for passengers and baggage.
- Customers are obliged to provide Mykonos Helicopter Private Tour with all passengers’ names and actual weights as well as baggage weights and dimensions (if required) before the commencement of the flight.
- Flight confirmations sent are based on these weights and the customer is obliged to inform Mykonos Helicopter Private Tour of any change. Mykonos Helicopter Private Tour reserves the right to deny performing a flight where a weight limitation exceedance is noted or when the baggage is overweight and/or oversized and cannot safely fit inside the aircraft’s baggage compartment.
- Mykonos Helicopter Private Tour provides detailed baggage compartment dimensions for all its aircraft as well as detailed specifications.
- In case Mykonos Helicopter Private Tour can offer a larger aircraft for the flight requested due to weight limitations the flight is subject to additional charges.
Holidays in Greece
- January 1: closed
- January 6: 08:30 AM – 03:00 PM
- Shrove Monday: 08:30 AM – 03:00 PM
- March 25: closed
- Good Friday: 12:00 PM – 03:00 PM
- Holy Saturday: 08:30 AM – 03:00 PM
- Easter Sunday: closed
- Easter Monday: 08:30 AM – 03:00 PM
- May 1: closed
- Holy Spirit Day: 08:30 AM – 03:00 PM
- 15 August 15: 08:30 AM – 03:00 PM
- October 28: 08:30 AM- 03:00 PM
- December 25 & 26: closed
- In case of cancellations more than or up to 48 hours prior to departure a full refund shall be given.
- In case of cancellations of less than 48 hours in advance but more than or up to 24 hours prior to the departure time 30% of the flight will be charged
- In case of cancellation less than 24 hours prior to the commencement of the flight 80% of the total amount will be charged.
- In the case of a customer no-show, the full amount of the flight will be charged.
- In case Mykonos Helicopter Private Tour cancels a flight the full amount will be refunded to the customer according to EU rules that apply.
- If a flight is canceled due to weather or an unexpected restriction from the authorities the customer is entitled to a full refund unless the client wishes to reschedule.
- Once a flight has departed and the customer wishes to either cancel the flight or return back no refunds will be made.
- For any further information, please contact us!