The Best Of Mykonos Full-Day Private Tour; Mykonos is a dream that transformed into a magnificent reality in no time. Mykonos is a place where the world comes to swim and have fun, today is a benchmark island of the world. The Best Of Mykonos Full-Day Private Tour today is one of the most chosen tours, thanks to the best natural wonders ever created on earth. No wonder, the island of Mykonos is now known as the entertainment hub of the world.
The Best Of Mykonos Full-Day Private Tour present the island of Mykonos with all its might, beauty, power, history, and grounded humility through the exquisitely designed Mykonos tours. A great opportunity to explore Mykonos island, its best beaches, and the Chora with its narrow paths in a private outing only with the people you choose. A combination of history and beauty.
A private tour in Mykonos, the Riviera of the island, and the impressive landscape with its famous beaches and beach clubs is to enjoy the paradisiacal landscapes aboard a modern fully air-conditioned vehicle and spend an unforgettable day on this island that has so much to offer you.
Mykonos is an island that welcomes all its tourists with amazing warmth and love. Whether they are the ones who dine at the world’s most luxurious 7-star villas and hotels or the ones who love to relish the sumptuous street food of the island; the hospitality of Mykonos cannot be questioned!
Duration : Day trip 7 hours
Tour type: Shore excursion | Private tour
Tour location: Mykonos island
Tour availability: Daily, all year-round
Pick up – Drop off: Mykonos Port | hotel | address
Highlights of The Best Of Mykonos Full-Day Private Tour
- Seven-hour private tour with a luxury vehicle
- Expert, English-speaking tour driver
- Visit Faros (lighthouse) with spectacular views, and …
- … Admire the island of Delos, Renia, and Tinos famous for its spiritual church of Panagia Megalochari!
- Visit the famous beaches and beach bars with its magnificent view of the Aegean sea
- A walking tour through Hora (Mykonos city), the little Venice and the narrow streets with the picturesque neighborhood
- Enjoy a swim in some of the famous beaches at Ornos, Super Paradise, Kalafatis beach, Ellia Beach or Kalo Livadi!
- Enjoy the scenic coast-line of Mykonos island
We will start The Best Of Mykonos Full-Day Private Tour by picking you up from your villa, hotel, yacht, cruise ship, or any location in Mykonos at the agreed time of your wish!
Mykonos city (Chora)
Continuing your Mykonos city and island tour by walking through the labyrinth narrow streets and the beautiful snow-white houses having many possibilities to take nice photographs in the early morning, when the city is still quiet. You will get orientation and information on the old tow, impressions of the small port, and the churches.
Manto Mavrogenous Statu, Square
Our next stop is at Manto Mavrogenous square to visit her statue. She was a SHERO from Mykonos of the Greek revolution in 1821. Manto Mavrogenous dedicated her life and her fortune two centuries ago to Greece so the nation could be free and independent today. Because of her beautyManto Mavrogenous was also known in European circles as “La Bella Greca”… Read more
Mykonos City Hall
The City Hall is an elegant, classical two-storey building of 1780 with a tiled roof, built in the post-Orlov period to be the seat of the Russian Consul General of the Archipelago.
However, a few years later it came under the jurisdiction of the Community (the local self-governing body of the island that operated before the Revolution), to house the offices of the Municipality of Mykonos until today… Read more
The Fish Market
Mykonian fishermen display the day’s catch on large marble slabs beneath a triangular canvas roof. Locals flock to Chora’s fish market in the early hours to buy a variety of deliciously fresh produce!
Matoyianni in Mykonos listed among Most Beautiful Streets Around the World! Spend some time in the beating heart of Mykonos when you pay a visit to Matoyianni Street. Satisfy all your shopping needs while you wait for the bars and cafes to fill up as the evening sets in and the nightlife kicks off… Read more
Panagia Paraportiani Church
The magnificent church of Panagia (the Virgin Mary) Paraportiani in Mykonos is one of the fascinating sites, and among the most photographed churches on the island. It’s considered a perfect example of Cycladic architecture, and is classified as a national monument. Paraportiani is a remarkable architectural complex, and the weathering over time has contributed to its extraordinary beauty… Read more
Little Venice in Mykonos
Among the numerous picturesque spots this spectacular island has to offer, Little Venice of Mykonos, is considered the most charming. This romantic neighborhood is known for its beautiful architecture and colorful old houses situated on the edge of the gorgeous Aegean Sea…Read more
Experience the famous wind-mills and get to see the well-known Petros, the Pelican of Mykonos. In Mykonos, the wind blows all year long. This is the reason why bushes are more abundant than trees; this is why yards are surrounded by high walls; and this is also the reason why windmills in Mykonos have become landmarks of the island.
There is no more iconic postcard of Greece than the magnificent windmills from Mykonos. However, windmills are on almost every Cycladic island. They’re not just tourist landmarks either. Windmills on the island of Mykonos were active and functioning until the early 20th century … Read more
Our visit to the highlights of Mykonos continues traveling to Armenisitis. The view all the way around the lighthouse is something you will never forget. The road up to the lighthouse will give you views of Mykonos that are breathtaking. A Sleeping Beauty Exuding Mykonos Charm! You will have the chance to admire from Faros the famous island of Delos, Rhenia island, Andros, and Tinos island!
Armenistis: The legendary lighthouse of Mykonos and the history of a Vampire! It was created on the occasion of a shipwreck, “connected” to a vampire, however it was a modern machine for its time, which was even awarded at an exhibition in Paris and today is unquestionably one of the top attractions of the island. It is the Lighthouse of Mykonos… Read more
Next, we will explore the island by a private vehicle, visiting some of the most famous beaches, the inner landscape, and take some photos of the fishermen and kaikis you will see on our way as well as small private chapels and houses built in typical Cycladic style… Read more
You will visit Ano Mera the only and biggest village in Mykonos. Ano Mera is an idyllic place 6km from town, where you have enough free time for a stroll around the traditional square and to visit the the 16th century build Panagia Tourliani monastery… Read more
Panagia Tourliani monastery
The honor in the face of the Virgin Mary is special and is at the heart of the religiousness of the pious Mykonians, as is the case in the rest of the Cycladic islands… Read more
Time for lunch
From chic restaurants to discreet tavernas, this is for foodies! This Cycladic isle is the Aegean’s party island, but beyond the scenery Mykonos hotels and buzzing beach clubs, where can you find the best restaurants in Mykonos!
From seafront restaurants with widescreen views of the water to tiny, authentic tavernas set further inland and farm-to-fork spots deep in the countryside, we asked an island insider for their hottest tips on the tables to book.
Our next stop is Kalafatis beach. Here enjoy the view have a coffee or a refreshment or lunch (not included in the price). If you choose you can even swim here as it is one of the most beautiful beaches of Mykonos island!
The best beaches in Mykonos
We will continue now our tour in order to experience some of the most famous beaches and beach clubs of Mykonos island. You will have the chance to see famous beach clubs and beaches to choose and to visit Platιs Galos, Super Paradise, Ellia Beach or Kalo Livadi located on the southern side of Mykonos island. Well-known for their lively bars and cosmopolitan vibes, this is the perfect tour to experience a beach party during the day. It’s the ideal time to savor great flavors and sip cocktails… Read more
End of our service
It’s time to take the way back to town and to reach a place with a fantastic view all over the town and neighbor islands. Our full-day-Trip with a lot of impressions and useful information comes to the end!
- Transfer offered; Travelers pick up/drop off is offered.
- Pick up from; We will pick you up from any Villa, hotel, suite, or apartment in Mykonos island, Mykonos port, and cruise port at the cruise ship pier!
- Info needed; When booking makes sure to include the name and address of your accommodation or the name of the cruise line and the cruise ship!
- Pick up time; We propose to pick you up at 08:00 am in order to avoid traffic and crowded! (but as you are in Mykonos you can start any time you want)!
- Drop off; We will drop you off at the same place we have picked you up or at any hotel, address of your accommodation, or yacht and cruise ship!
What is Included
- Professional driver
- Escort with good knowledge of history and culture of Mykonos
- Transport by air-conditioned vehicle appropriate for the size of your group
- Flexible pick up time on request
- Free Pick-up & drop off at your villa/hotel in Mykonos
- Free Pick-up & drop off at Mykonos port
- Free Pick-up & drop off at Mykonos Airport
- First class transport: By Mercedes E-Class or similar; Mercedes minivan or Mercedes minibus according to the size of your party. All new models come with full leather and A/C.
- Local taxes
- Official licensed tour guide for guiding inside the archeological sites. Available on request with surcharge
- The private tour is 100% exclusive for your party
What is Excluded
- Entrance fees to the archaeological sites and museum
- Wine tasting fee (wine tours)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and beverage
- Your private chauffeur/escort will discuss a program best suited to your interest and mobile abilities. Option for a professional tour guide with a state license at an extra cost.
- Private tour – Shore Excursion
- Activity level: Moderate
- Departures: Daily
- Due to the high complexity and uncertainty of contemporary transportation, as well as unexpected situations, the planned itinerary can change at any moment and our choices may be affected by any social, economic or environmental phenomena!
- Mykonos Tours Greece is proud to be the first in the industry to offer Guaranteed Departures. A guaranteed departure means; There is no minimum number of bookings required on a trip to run and that the tour will definitely operate on the day it is scheduled and will not be canceled. All guaranteed departures will run except in the event of a natural disaster or another similarly disruptive event that is beyond our control. Our current collection of tours can take you to exciting places in Athens and around the world.
How will we use the information you wll give us about you!
- Passenger Detail; We need basic contact details so we can send appropriate booking information to you as well as make sure the supplier can contact you should they need to.
- Flight Details; We will need to know your exact travel details so they can track flight time as well as make sure they get you to and from your destination with no delay.
- Accommodation Details; We need to know your pick-up and drop-off address to ensure the right price and that we know exactly where to meet you or take you.
- Payment Details; We will pass your payment details to our secure payment provider, but we do not see or store any of these details on our website payment details.
- Dress: religious and memorial sites: shoulders and knee must be covered.
- Confirmation will be received at the time of booking
- A voucher will be emailed to you with our contact numbers and all necessary information for your tour.
- This is your ticket and proof of purchase. On the day of the tour please present a paper voucher in order to redeem your tour/activity.
Persons with Disabilities
- Due to uneven surfaces, certain sites are not recommended for persons with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair. Most of Mykonos Town (Chora) commercial center is either flat or has cobblestone, flagstone-paved streets and lanes with slight inclines, though there are some lanes that have steps. Note though, the center is surrounded by hills, some of which are steep, but you could easily avoid those and still have plenty to see on flatter terrain. Alternatively, you could visit a beach like Platis Gialos or Ornos with a good selection of hotels & restaurants alongside or close to the beaches which are flat!
- In all cases, we recommend comfortable flat-soled walking shoes, sunglasses, and sunscreen.
- For guests who are full-time wheelchair users, a ramp vehicle will be needed. Guests may remain in their wheelchair or scooter for the duration of the excursion. Wheelchair or scooter dimensions are required in order to confirm the correct vehicle!
- Wheelchair or small scooter folding type only. (Please note that disabled passengers must be able to board the vehicle independently or with the assistance of those in their party.)
Holidays in Greece
- January 1: closed
- January 6: 08:30 AM – 03:00 PM
- Shrove Monday: 08:30AM – 03:00 PM
- March 25: closed
- Good Friday: 12:00 PM – 03:00 PM
- Holy Saturday: 08:30 AM – 03:00 PM
- Easter Sunday: closed
- Easter Monday: 08:30 AM – 03:00 PM
- May 1: closed
- Holy Spirit Day: 08:30 AM – 03:00 PM
- 15 August 15: 08:30 AM – 03:00 PM
- October 28: 08:30 AM- 03:00 PM
- December 25 & 26: closed
- Sedans; Within 24 hrs of travel 100% fee will apply. Outside of 24 hrs, a €2 per person cancellation charge will apply.
- Minivan; Within 36 hrs of travel 100% fee will apply. Outside of 36 hrs, a €2 per person cancellation charge will apply.
- Minibus 10-20 seats; Within 96 hrs of travel 100% fee will apply. Outside of 96 hrs, a €2 per person cancellation charge will apply.
- Excursions canceled by us or because of FORCE MAJEURE will be fully refunded
- For all vehicles; No show mean, no refund
- If you have any further questions please contact us!