Mykonos Town And South Coast is a 5 hours private shore excursion specially designed for those who want to experience the most famous island in the world in a unique way! It is a perfect chance to explore Mykonos island and enjoy its beauty in a comfortable and pleasant way! So, relax and enjoy the famous Mykonos island! Our Mykonos Town And South Coast private shore excursion offer you the unique opportunity to explore the famous beaches of the island in a luxurious and fun way!
It is a Private shore excursion including a boat cruise of Mykonos South Coast and a walking tour in Mykonos town, called Chora by the locals, which means that everything is planned to suit your needs and accommodate you in the most relaxing and comfortable way of a modern fully air-conditioned vehicle suitable to the size of your group!
Explore the town of Mykonos (Chora by the locals), a typical Aegean Cycladic village built in an amphitheatrical way. Admire the whitewashed cubic houses with wooden colored doors-windows and balconies, beautiful churches and chapels, narrow streets forming a labyrinth, and purple bougainvilleas contrasting with the bright white of the buildings’ walls.
Highlights Of Mykonos Town And South Coast
- A 5-hour private shore excursion
- 3 hours private boat cruise to Mykonos South Coast Boat
- 1-hour private walking tour in Chora, Mykonos town
- 1-hour transfers to/from the boat and your cruise ship pier
- Stunning sandy shores, some accessible only by boat
- Beaches of Mykonos intertwined with the island’s global reputation
- Cool Beverages, Fresh fruit & snacks
- Multilingual Captain
- Wi-Fi internet connection on board
Mykonos South Coast Boat Cruise Details
We will pick you up at the cruise ship pier, or your accommodation in Mykonos, and drive along the coastal road to Ornos, where our 3-hour cruise departs. A known myth that exists about Mykonos is that under its imposing rocky formations, the legendary Giants are buried, and killed by Hercules during the Great Giants Fight “Gigantomachia”. These rocks create a particular geographical relief, which is influenced by the winds blowing in the area, known as “annual winds” or “meltemia”. This results in the southern beaches being protected from the winds, thus attracting visitors to the island.
The beaches of Mykonos are intertwined with the island’s global reputation, as both quality and number are something you do not encounter on any other island of the Cyclades and beyond! Psarou, Platis Gialos, Kalo Livadi, Paraga, and Super Paradise are some of those that are indissolubly linked to the most beautiful memories of those who visited Mykonos. They feature plenty of restaurants, clubs, and open beach bars, hosting numerous celebrities from around the world.
The southern coastline of Mykonos has plenty of stunning sandy shores, some accessible only by boat, making it ideal for all types of moods! From partying and swimming to relaxing and more private fun.
Join our Mykonos Town And South Coast private shore excursion and explore the famous Mykonos beaches from the comfort of your private Rigid inflatable boat!
After the famous Mykonos beaches, we will take the way back to Ornos beach. Arrive at Ornos beach where your private driver and local expert waits for you to drive you to Mykonos town, else called Chora by the locals, to begin the 2 hours private walking tour through the labyrinth of narrow streets, and the beautiful snow-white houses having many possibilities to take nice photographs. You will get orientation and information on the old town, impressions of the small port, and the churches. Experience the famous windmills and get to see the well-known Petros, the Pelican of Mykonos.
The time has come now to take the way back; Meet your private driver, and drive to the port in order to catch your cruise ship. We will drop you off at the cruise ship pier where the Mykonos Town And South Coast Shore Excursion 5-H with a lot of impressions and useful information comes to the end!
- Meeting Location: Your cruise ship pier or your accommodation
- Duration: ½ day, 5 hours
- Boat Capacity: 9 participants
- Departure time; upon agreement
- Operates; Daily
- Transfer offered; Travelers pickup/drop off is offered upon request.
- Pick up from; We will pick you up from any villa, hotel, or apartment in Mykonos and cruise port at the cruise ship pier!
- Info needed; When booking makes sure to include the address of your accommodation or the name of the cruise line and the cruise ship!
- Drop off; We will drop you off at the same place we have picked you up!
- Multilingual Captain
- Beach towels
- Snorkeling equipment
- Wi-Fi internet connection
- Cool Beverages
- Fresh fruit & snacks
- Breakfast, lunch, or dinner
- Additional hostess
- Premium drinks
- Alcohol beverages
- Entry Fees
- Private Guide
- Transfer Service
- Shore excursion, private tour
- Activity level: Moderate
- Departures: Daily
- A valid email address and Hotel details are needed so we can notify you of the pickup time and place. For transport vehicles such as sedans, minivans, minibusses, buses, cruise and sailboat trips passport numbers citizenships, and names in detail are needed at the time of booking since we are requested from the Port Authorities prior to embarkation!
- Due to the high complexity and uncertainty of contemporary transportation, as well as unexpected situations, the planned itinerary can change at any moment and our choices may be affected by any social, economic, or environmental phenomena!
How will we use the information you will give us about yourself?
- Passenger Detail; We need basic contact details so we can send appropriate booking information to you as well as make sure the supplier can contact you should they need to.
- Flight Details; We will need to know your exact travel details so they can track flight time as well as make sure they get you to and from your destination with no delay.
- Accommodation Details; We need to know your pick-up and drop-off address to ensure the right price and that we know exactly where to meet you or take you.
- Payment Details; We will pass your payment details to our secure payment provider, but we do not see or store any of these details on our website payment details.
- Terms & Conditions, Privacy Cookies
- Confirmation will be received at the time of booking
- A voucher will be emailed to you with our contact numbers and all the necessary information for your tour.
- This is your ticket and proof of purchase. On the day of the tour please present a paper voucher in order to redeem your tour/activity.
- All clients should present themselves at the prearranged meeting points at least 30 minutes before the start of each excursion.
- Meeting points and meeting times are clearly written on the vouchers. In case of delay due to heavy traffic or other reasons, we should be notified at least 30 minutes before the departure of the excursion.
- Schedules of the excursions are subject to weather conditions.
- The Captain of a boat or the driver of a bus can decide on a different route due to safety or time organizing reasons.
- If the weather does not permit an excursion to take place we can alter the date of operation and notify the clients. If they cannot attend on the new date ( usually the next day ) they are entitled to be fully refunded.
- Clients should observe the dress code whenever there is one ( eg for Tino’s monastery ). They should read that requirement in our brochure or internet site.
- Last-minute reservations ( after 20.00 of the previous day ) are subject to availability. Only a confirmation by fax or email by us is proof of acceptance of reservations.
Holidays in Greece
- January 1: closed
- January 6: 08:30 AM – 03:00 PM
- Shrove Monday: 08:30 AM – 03:00 PM
- March 25: closed
- Good Friday: 12:00 PM – 03:00 PM
- Holy Saturday: 08:30 AM – 03:00 PM
- Easter Sunday: closed
- Easter Monday: 08:30 AM – 03:00 PM
- May 1: closed
- Holy Spirit Day: 08:30 AM – 03:00 PM
- 15 August 15: 08:30 AM – 03:00 PM
- October 28: 08:30 AM- 03:00 PM
- December 25 & 26: closed
- A cancellation fee of 30% of the total charter fee will be charged if the booking is canceled 8-30 days prior to boat embarkation.
- However, the client reserves the right to reschedule, only once, the same boat trip – experience on a future date, depending on the availability of the vessels and after consultation with the company.
- A cancellation fee of 100% of the total charter fee will be charged if the booking is canceled in a period less than 1-7 days prior to boat embarkation. However, the client reserves the right to reschedule, only once, the same boat trip – experience on a future date, depending on the availability of the vessels and after consultation with the company.
- A cancellation fee of 30% of the total charter fee will be charged if the booking is canceled due to weather conditions. However, the client reserves the right to reschedule, only once, the same boat trip – experience on a future date, depending on the availability of the vessels and after consultation with the company.
- The company reserves the right to change or modify the proposed route depending on weather conditions.
- For all vehicles; No show means no refund