Relax or party at famous our Boat Cruise To Rhenia and Tinos 7H! A full day getaway to paradise on the Aegean! Our Private Day Boat Cruise from Mykonos to Rhenia and Tinos island 7H offers you the unique opportunity to explore a day-long getaway that will offer you new different images.
Highlights Of Boat Cruise To Rhenia And Tinos 7H
- It is a 7 hours sightseeing private cruise from Mykonos
- Stunning sandy shores, some accessible only by boat
- Visit sacred sites such as the Panagia of Tinou Church
- Ideal tour for first-time visitors to Tinos ensures a personalized experience
- Cool Beverages, Fresh fruit & snacks
- Multilingual Captain
- Wi-Fi internet connection on board
Boat Cruise To Rhenia & Tinos 7H Details
Departing from Ornos beach in Mykonos and within a short and enjoyable boat trip, we reach the small island of Rhenia. After about 15 minutes, we arrive at the most beautiful beach of Rhenia: Lygia, known to most as “Blue Lacuna”. There you will have the chance to swim in the crystal clear waters, sunbathe on the nice golden sand, stroll around the coast and enjoy your stay on board with the drink and snack we will offer you.
After our visit to Rhenia, we depart for the town of Tinos, where you can take a small tour of its alleys to get to know the traditional Cycladic architecture and visit the famous Christian Panagia of Tinos. Tinos island generously offers everything one could ask for a perfect holiday location and natural coves of the harbor beaches, either for relaxation or entertainment. It is famous both for artists inspired by its marble, as well as for religious tourism, due to the imposing church of the Virgin Mary. Tinos occupies a special place among the Cycladic islands, making it an attraction for tourists from all over the world.
Within walking distance of Tinos Chora, there are beaches for all tastes, where the heart of the island’s entertainment beats, such as Agios Sostis and Agios Fokas, as well as quiet beaches, such as Apegania and Vathy, which are accessible either by footpaths or by boat. There you can swim in the deep blue waters and enjoy the warm sun either by approaching the sandy beach or just staying on the boat.
Time for lunch now! Tinos has plenty of seaside picturesque villages. The bay of Ysternia hosts a small settlement that is famous for its small traditional taverns with excellent food for those who want to taste traditional Greek cuisine (not included).
Join our Private Cruise to Rhenia and Tinos islands and explore the history and beauty of these beautiful islands from the comfort of your private boat!
(All of our cruise programs and services can be tailor-made – matched to your wishes and needs.)
- Meeting Location: Ornos pier
- Duration: ½ or 1 day
- Boat Capacity: 9 participants
- Departure time; At 10:00 AM and at 02:00 PM.
- Return Time: At 04:00 PM and at 08:00PM.
- Operates; Daily
- Transfer offered; Travelers pick up/drop off is offered upon request.
- Pick up from; We will pick you up from any villa, hotel, or apartment in Mykonos and cruise port at the cruise ship pier!
- Info needed; When booking makes sure to include the address of your accommodation or the name of the cruise line and the cruise ship!
- Drop off; We will drop you off at the same place we have picked you up!
- Multilingual Captain
- Beach towels
- Snorkeling equipment
- Wi-Fi internet connection
- Cool Beverages
- Fresh fruit & snacks
- Breakfast, lunch or dinner
- Additional hostess
- Premium drinks
- Alcohol beverages
- Entry Fees
- Private Guide
- Transfer Service
- Activity level: Moderate
- Departures: Daily
- A valid email address and Hotel details is needed so we can notify you for the pickup time and place. For transport vehicles such as sedans, minivans, minibuses, and buses, cruise and sail boat trips passport numbers citizenships and names in details are needed at the time of booking since we are requested from the Port Authorities prior embarkation!
- Due to the high complexity and uncertainty of contemporary transportation, as well as unexpected situations, the planned itinerary can change at any moment and our choices may be affected by any social, economic or environmental phenomena!
How will we use the information you wll give us about you!
- Passenger Detail; We need basic contact details so we can send appropriate booking information to you as well as make sure the supplier can contact you should they need to.
- Flight Details; We will need to know your exact travel details so they can track flight time as well as make sure they get you to and from your destination with no delay.
- Accommodation Details; We need to know your pick-up and drop-off address to ensure the right price and that we know exactly where to meet you or take you.
- Payment Details; We will pass your payment details to our secure payment provider, but we do not see or store any of these details on our website payment details.
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A voucher will be emailed to you with our contact numbers and all necessary information for your tour.
This is your ticket and proof of purchase. On the day of tour please present a paper voucher in order to redeem your tour/activity.
- All clients should present themselves at the prearranged meeting points at least 30 minutes before the start of each excursion.
- Meeting points and meeting times are clearly written on the vouchers. In case of delay due to heavy traffic or other reasons we should be notified at least 30 minutes before the departure of the excursion.
- Schedules of the excursions are subjected to the weather conditions.
- The Captain of a boat or the driver of a bus can decide of a different routing due to safety or time organizing reasons.
- If weather does not permit an excursion to take place we can alter the date of operation and notify the clients. If they cannot attend on the new date ( usually the next day ) they are entitled to be fully refunded.
- Clients should observe the dress code when ever there is one ( eg for Tinos monastery ). They should read those requirement in our brochure or internet site .
- Last minute reservations ( after the 20.00 of the previous day ) are subjected to availability. Only a confirmation by fax or email by us is proof of acceptance of reservations.
Holidays in Greece
- January 1: closed
- January 6: 08:30 AM – 03:00 PM
- Shrove Monday: 08:30AM – 03:00 PM
- March 25: closed
- Good Friday: 12:00 PM – 03:00 PM
- Holy Saturday: 08:30 AM – 03:00 PM
- Easter Sunday: closed
- Easter Monday: 08:30 AM – 03:00 PM
- May 1: closed
- Holy Spirit Day: 08:30 AM – 03:00 PM
- 15 August 15: 08:30 AM – 03:00 PM
- October 28: 08:30 AM- 03:00 PM
- December 25 & 26: closed
- A cancellation fee of 30% of the total charter fee will be charged if the booking is cancelled 8-30 days prior to boat embarkation.
- However, the client reserves the right to reschedule, only once, the same boat trip – experience on a future date, depending on the availability of the vessels and after consultation with the company.
- A cancellation fee of 100% of the total charter fee will be charged if the booking is cancelled in a period less than 1-7 days prior to boat embarkation. However, the client reserves the right to reschedule, only once, the same boat trip – experience on a future date, depending on the availability of the vessels and after consultation with the company.
- A cancellation fee of 30% of the total charter fee will be charged if the booking is cancelled due to weather conditions. However, the client reserves the right to reschedule, only once, the same boat trip – experience on a future date, depending on the availability of the vessels and after consultation with the company.
- The company reserves the right to change or modify the proposed route depending on weather conditions.
- For all vehicles; No show mean, no refund