Car And Driver At Your Disposal became within the first ranks in Mykonos by its providing superior car disposal services upon request everywhere on the island. Car And Driver At Your Disposal drivers are very locally knowledgeable in order to assist you in every corner of Mykonos island.
We had been serving our precious clients for more than twenty years. Thus, we gained their trust and love, and the reason behind our success was adhering to principles to serve them with integrity and sincerity.
Highlights Of Car And Driver At Your Disposal Services
- Make your own program with your private driver
- No need to obey timings and exact programs
- Feel Luxury at a reasonable price
- Enjoy all day with your professional driver
- Unlimited Kilometres per day for vehicle
- Pre-Booked disposal hours or days
- Fully air-conditioned vehicle
- Warranted transportation at your disposal
Car And Driver At Your Disposal is glad to offer you in-time car disposal with the best deals in Mykonos. Just with a few simple steps, you will have your preferred type of private car transfer at your disposal for the whole day or for any period of time you need. Whenever you are planning a trip and you have a very tight schedule, no single minute to waste waiting for hours to get transportation for a simple transfer, shopping, city tours, or simply for events, and there is no room for unexpected surprises, then the only solution is our Car And Driver At Your Disposal Service.
By booking the best car services in Mykonos, you will ensure your safe, comfortable smooth transfers and tours from and to the preferred destinations throughout the island and the beaches as well as nightclubs.
We have a very wide selection of vehicles which suit all types with different preferences. The most quality vehicles will be assigned according to your special event. By ensuring that the provided service will meet your requirements for comfort, hassle-free, and style private transfer in Mykonos. Starting with the VIP cars and ending with standard modern ones. Our huge fleet contains Mercedes Benz E Class, Mercedes Benz S Class, Mercedes Benz Sprinter minibusses Limo edition, Mercedes Benz luxury minivans, and many more. Also, our harmonized services are dedicated to large groups with modern air-conditioned coaches.
Your private transfer will be well planned by a creative helpful staff and executed by friendly expert drivers. This high-accuracy service will allow you to enjoy more of your time within the newly visited country. It is an incomparable solution for all trips, events, meetings, conferences, transfers, tours, and more.
You are just a few steps far away from comfortableness, all you need is to make your simple online booking by sending us an email and get a confirmation within less than 24 hours.
For further assistance that you may need just contact us throughout the whole week and our attentive team will be happy to answer all your questions.
Briefly, you are offered a delightful Car And Driver At Your Disposal Services with us:
- Private transfers from any place in Mykonos.
- The car is at your disposal at any time accompanied by an expert chauffeur.
- The drivers are English speaking
- Car and driver at your disposal within all of Mykonos’ islands.
- Explore the beauty of the island during our private transfers exclusively for you, with the most luxurious vehicles.
- Reasonable prices.
- On disposal services on Mykonos island
- Activity level: Moderate
- Departures: Daily
- Due to the high complexity and uncertainty of contemporary transportation, as well as unexpected situations, the planned itinerary can change at any moment and our choices may be affected by any social, economic, or environmental phenomena!
- Mykonos Tours Greece is proud to be the first in the industry to offer Guaranteed Departures. A guaranteed departure means; There is no minimum number of bookings required for a trip to run and that the tour will definitely operate on the day it is scheduled and will not be canceled. All guaranteed departures will run except in the event of a natural disaster or another similarly disruptive event that is beyond our control. Our current collection of tours can take you to exciting places in Athens and around the world.
How will we use the information you will give us about yourself?
- Passenger Detail; We need basic contact details so we can send appropriate booking information to you as well as make sure the supplier can contact you should they need to.
- Flight Details; We will need to know your exact travel details so they can track flight time as well as make sure they get you to and from your destination with no delay.
- Accommodation Details; We need to know your pick-up and drop-off address to ensure the right price and that we know exactly where to meet you or take you.
- Payment Details; We will pass your payment details to our secure payment provider, but we do not see or store any of these details on our website payment details.
- Dress: religious and memorial sites: shoulders and knee must be covered.
- Confirmation will be received at the time of booking
- A voucher will be emailed to you with our contact numbers and all the necessary information for your tour.
- This is your ticket and proof of purchase. On the day of the tour please present a paper voucher in order to redeem your tour/activity.
- Itinerary (break-down) Due to the high complexity and uncertainty of contemporary transportation, as well as unexpected situations, the planned itinerary can change at any moment and our choices may be affected by any social, economic, or environmental phenomena!
Persons with Disabilities
- Due to uneven surfaces, certain sites are not recommended for persons with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair. Most of Mykonos Town (Chora) commercial center is either flat or has cobblestone, flagstone-paved streets and lanes with slight inclines, though there are some lanes that have steps. Note though, the center is surrounded by hills, some of which are steep, but you could easily avoid those and still have plenty to see on flatter terrain. Alternatively, you could visit a beach like Platis Gialos or Ornos with a good selection of hotels & restaurants alongside or close to the beaches which are flat!
- In all cases, we recommend comfortable flat-soled walking shoes, sunglasses, and sunscreen.
- For guests who are full-time wheelchair users, a ramp vehicle will be needed. Guests may remain in their wheelchairs or scooter for the duration of the excursion. Wheelchair or scooter dimensions are required in order to confirm the correct vehicle!
- Wheelchair or small scooter folding type only. (Please note that disabled passengers must be able to board the vehicle independently or with the assistance of those in their party.)
Holidays in Greece
- January 1: closed
- January 6: 08:30 AM – 03:00 PM
- Shrove Monday: 08:30 AM – 03:00 PM
- March 25: closed
- Good Friday: 12:00 PM – 03:00 PM
- Holy Saturday: 08:30 AM – 03:00 PM
- Easter Sunday: closed
- Easter Monday: 08:30 AM – 03:00 PM
- May 1: closed
- Holy Spirit Day: 08:30 AM – 03:00 PM
- 15 August 15: 08:30 AM – 03:00 PM
- October 28: 08:30 AM- 03:00 PM
- December 25 & 26: closed
What is Included
- A professional driver with good knowledge of Mykonos
- Transport by air-conditioned vehicle appropriate for the size of your group
- First-class transport: By Mercedes E-Class or similar; Mercedes minivan or Mercedes minibus according to the size of your party. All new models come with full leather and A/C.
- Local taxes
- The private tour is 100% exclusive for your party
- Flexible pick-up time on request
What is Excluded
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and beverage
- Sedans; Within 24 hrs of travel 100% fee will apply. Outside of 24 hrs, a €2 per person cancellation charge will apply.
- Minivan; Within 36 hrs of travel 100% fee will apply. Outside of 36 hrs, a €2 per person cancellation charge will apply.
- Minibus 10-20 seats; Within 96 hrs of travel 100% fee will apply. Outside of 96 hrs, a €2 per person cancellation charge will apply.
- Taxi / Transfers canceled by us or because of FORCE MAJEURE will be fully refunded
- For all vehicles; No show means, no refund