Let us show you Mykonos as none can! Experience Mykonos Boat And City Shore Excursion 5H by visiting by boat Delos And Rhenia island with a modern high technology RIB; Discover the paradisal islands of Delos and Rhenia! Our Private Cruise to Delos and Rhenia islands guarantee vast doses of relaxation, culture, and unique moments! Experience the town of Mykonos (Chora by the locals), a typical Aegean Cycladic village built amphitheatrically. Enjoy the whitewashed cubic houses with wooden colored doors, windows, and balconies, beautiful churches, and chapels, narrow streets forming a labyrinth, and purple bougainvilleas contrasting with the bright white of the buildings’ walls.
Highlights Of Mykonos Boat And City Shore Excursion 5H
- It is a 3 hour sightseeing private boat cruise
- 1 hours private walking tour of Mykonos town (Chora)
- 1 hour transfers to/from the boat and your cruise ship pier
- Stunning sandy shores, some accessible only by boat
- Beaches of Mykonos intertwined with the island’s global reputation
- Cool Beverages, Fresh fruit & snacks
- Multilingual Captain
- Wi-Fi internet connection on board
Mykonos Boat And City Shore Excursion 5H Details
We will pick you up at the cruise ship pier, or your accommodation in Mykonos, drive along the coastal road to Ornos, where our 3-hour cruise departs, and within a short and enjoyable boat trip, we reach the small port of Delos island, from which you can see the ancient monuments of the island.
Delos is the holy island for Ancient Greeks, according to mythology, was revealed through the waves of the Aegean Sea by Poseidon, when Leto – persecuted by Hera – arrived there to give birth to Apollo and Artemis. It is also possible to organize guided tours by professional guides so you can find out more about its rich and impressive history over the centuries. Note that the whole island is a museum!
Depart from Delos and head for the nearby Rhenia island; Rhenia was transformed into a vast necropolis when the Athenians imposed clearance on the island of Delos, ordering not to give birth or die on the holy island. But all these belong in the past, and today Rhenia is a true heaven on earth. This magnificent island possesses virgin beaches with crystal blue turquoise waters that magnetize anyone fortunate to see them. The most famous one that we will be heading to after Delos island is Skinos, known as “Blue Lacuna”.
Here you will have the time to swim in the crystal clear waters, sunbathe on the beautiful golden sandy beach, stroll around the coast and enjoy your stay on the boat with the drink and snack that we will serve you.
After Skinos, we will also explore some nearby beaches of Rhenia such as Lygia, Glyfada, Strada, Lia, and Ampelia, which stand out for their unique beauty.
Arrive at Ornos beach where your private driver and local expert waits for you to drive you to Mykonos town, else called Chora by the locals, to begin the 2 hours private walking tour through the labyrinth narrow streets, and the beautiful snow-white houses having many possibilities to take nice photographs. You will get orientation and information on the old town, impressions of the small port, and the churches. Experience the famous wind-mills and get to see the well-known Petros, the Pelican of Mykonos.
It’s time to take the way back, meet the driver, and drive to the port in order to catch your cruise ship. We will drop you off at the cruise ship pier where the Mykonos Boat And City Shore Excursion 5H with a lot of impressions and useful information comes to the end!
Join our Mykonos Boat And City Shore Excursion 5H to a Private Cruise to Delos and Rhenia islands, visit the impressive town of Mykonos and combine culture with fun from the comfort of your private boat and vehicle!
- Meeting Location: Ornos pier
- Duration: ½ or 1 day
- Boat Capacity: 9 participants
- Departure time; Upon request.
- Operates; Daily
- Transfer offered; Travelers pick up/drop off is offered upon request.
- Pick up from; We will pick you up from any villa, hotel, or apartment in Mykonos and cruise port at the cruise ship pier!
- Info needed; When booking makes sure to include the address of your accommodation or the name of the cruise line and the cruise ship!
- Drop off; We will drop you off at the same place we have picked you up!
- Multilingual Captain
- Beach towels
- Snorkeling equipment
- Wi-Fi internet connection
- Cool Beverages
- Fresh fruit & snacks
- Breakfast, lunch or dinner
- Additional hostess
- Premium drinks
- Alcohol beverages
- Entry Fees
- Private Guide
- Transfer Service
- Shore excursion – a private tour
- Activity level: Moderate
- Departures: Daily
- A valid email address and Hotel details is needed so we can notify you of the pickup time and place. For transport vehicles such as sedans, minivans, minibusses, and buses, cruise and sailboat trips passport numbers citizenships and names in detail are needed at the time of booking since we are requested from the Port Authorities prior embarkation!
- Due to the high complexity and uncertainty of contemporary transportation, as well as unexpected situations, the planned itinerary can change at any moment and our choices may be affected by any social, economic, or environmental phenomena!
How will we use the information you wll give us about you!
- Passenger Detail; We need basic contact details so we can send appropriate booking information to you as well as make sure the supplier can contact you should they need to.
- Flight Details; We will need to know your exact travel details so they can track flight time as well as make sure they get you to and from your destination with no delay.
- Accommodation Details; We need to know your pick-up and drop-off address to ensure the right price and that we know exactly where to meet you or take you.
- Payment Details; We will pass your payment details to our secure payment provider, but we do not see or store any of these details on our website payment details.
- Terms & Conditions, Privacy &Cookies
- Confirmation will be received at the time of booking
- A voucher will be emailed to you with our contact numbers and all necessary information for your tour.
- This is your ticket and proof of purchase. On the day of the tour please present a paper voucher in order to redeem your tour/activity.
- All clients should present themselves at the prearranged meeting points at least 30 minutes before the start of each excursion.
- Meeting points and meeting times are clearly written on the vouchers. In case of delay due to heavy traffic or other reasons, we should be notified at least 30 minutes before the departure of the excursion.
- Schedules of the excursions are subjected to the weather conditions.
- The Captain of a boat or the driver of a bus can decide on a different routing due to safety or time organizing reasons.
- If the weather does not permit an excursion to take place we can alter the date of operation and notify the clients. If they cannot attend on the new date ( usually the next day ) they are entitled to be fully refunded.
- Clients should observe the dress code whenever there is one ( eg for Tinos monastery ). They should read that requirement in our brochure or internet site.
- Last-minute reservations ( after the 20.00 of the previous day ) are subjected to availability. Only a confirmation by fax or email by us is proof of acceptance of reservations.
Holidays in Greece
- January 1: closed
- January 6: 08:30 AM – 03:00 PM
- Shrove Monday: 08:30AM – 03:00 PM
- March 25: closed
- Good Friday: 12:00 PM – 03:00 PM
- Holy Saturday: 08:30 AM – 03:00 PM
- Easter Sunday: closed
- Easter Monday: 08:30 AM – 03:00 PM
- May 1: closed
- Holy Spirit Day: 08:30 AM – 03:00 PM
- 15 August 15: 08:30 AM – 03:00 PM
- October 28: 08:30 AM- 03:00 PM
- December 25 & 26: closed
- A cancellation fee of 30% of the total charter fee will be charged if the booking is cancelled 8-30 days prior to boat embarkation.
- However, the client reserves the right to reschedule, only once, the same boat trip – experience on a future date, depending on the availability of the vessels and after consultation with the company.
- A cancellation fee of 100% of the total charter fee will be charged if the booking is cancelled in a period less than 1-7 days prior to boat embarkation. However, the client reserves the right to reschedule, only once, the same boat trip – experience on a future date, depending on the availability of the vessels and after consultation with the company.
- A cancellation fee of 30% of the total charter fee will be charged if the booking is cancelled due to weather conditions. However, the client reserves the right to reschedule, only once, the same boat trip – experience on a future date, depending on the availability of the vessels and after consultation with the company.
- The company reserves the right to change or modify the proposed route depending on weather conditions.
- For all vehicles; No show mean, no refund