Visit the natural insular archaeological site of Delos and enjoy swimming to a secluded cove off the uninhabited island. Enjoy Rhenia on a 6½-hour cruise with a yummy light Onboard barbeque lunch and complimentary drinks. Enjoy the intimacy of a group atmosphere and the lifestyle of a real experience.
Enjoy the Impeccable Beauty Of Rhenia And Delos on a 6½-hour Cruise, and live a day like no other!
Highlights of the Impeccable Beauty Of Rhenia And Delos Cruise
- Visit in 6½ hours Delos and Rhenia island by boat
- Take a guided tour of Delos island
- Enjoy swimming to a secluded cove
- Discover the uninhabited island of Rhenia
- Explore the Archaeological Museum of Delos
Delos is part of the world’s cultural heritage and, the island is a major sacred site for the Ancient Greeks, second in importance only after Delphi.
According to mythology, Delos was revealed to Leto among the waves of the Aegean Sea. Leto (was one of the Titanides (female Titans), a bride of Zeus, and the mother of the twin gods Apollon and Artemis. She was the goddess of motherhood and, with her children, a protectress of the young), who was being chased by Hera, the jealous wife of Zeus, was banished not to find a place on earth to deliver Zeus’ children. Poseidon, the God of the seas, took pity on her and provided Delos as a place for her to give birth to Apollo and Artemis.
The Cycladic Sisters, Mykonos, Delos, and Rhenia, each with her own personality, are among Greece’s most precious treasures. Our cruise boat leaves Mykonos’ old port and arrives approx. 45min. later at Rhenia island. We anchor by a deserted beach where you’ll have time to take a swim in the crystal clear waters, sunbathe on the fine sandy beach or stroll around the place.
On the island, one can find solitude and enjoy the sea with its beautiful blue/green color that changes as you approach the shore. Sandy coves, clear crystal waters, and uncrowded beaches are a Rhenia island specialty.
Lunch will wait for you afterward on board with homemade Greek flavor treats! The menu includes Barbeque Souvlaki (chicken/pork), Greek salad, tzatziki, rice, bread, and seasonal At around 14:30 we sail to Delos island in order to admire the archeological site (the entrance fee is paid extra).
If you don’t want to see Delos your captain will also give you the opportunity to visit another beach near Delos and continue swimming while the rest of the group explores Artemis’, and Apollo’s birthplace.
Slowly will start getting ready to return and around 16:30 the trip begins back to Mykonos after a day full of fun and unique memories!
Daily Departures at 11:00 a.m. Return at 17:30 p.m.
- Meeting point: Old Port of Mykonos City.
- Transfer offered; Travelers pick up/drop off is offered (optional).
- Pick up from; We will pick you up from any Villa, hotel, suite, or apartment in Mykonos island, Mykonos port, and cruise port at the cruise ship pier at an extra cost!
- Info needed; When booking makes sure to include the name and address of your accommodation or the name of the cruise line and the cruise ship!
- Drop off; We will drop you off at the same place we have picked you up or at any hotel, address of your accommodation, or yacht and cruise ship!
Available: April to October
- Day: Daily
Meeting point: Meet at the Old Port of Mykonos City
- Morning Meeting Time: 10:30 Start time: 11:00 Return time: 17:30
- Language: English
What is Included
✔ Boat cruise for 6:30 hours + crew
✔ On-board Barbeque Lunch consisting of chicken/pork Souvlaki, Greek salad, tzatziki, rice, bread, and seasonal fruits.
✔ Complimentary house wine (white and red), soft drinks, water throughout the cruise.
✔ All safety equipment
What is Excluded
✘ Entrance fees to the archaeological sites and museum
✘ Towels (available at a small extra cost)
✘ Shuttle transportation to the meeting point
✘ Snorkeling gear (available at a small extra cost)
✘ Gratuities (optional)
- Shared tour
- Activity level: Moderate
- Departures: May to October
- Due to the high complexity and uncertainty of contemporary transportation, as well as unexpected situations, the planned itinerary can change at any moment and our choices may be affected by any social, economic, or environmental phenomena!
- Not allowed: Oversize luggage, Luggage, or large bags
- Id or passport must be presented to verify age & country of origin.
- The legal age for serving alcohol is 18yrs.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 45 travelers.
How will we use the information you will give us about you!
- Passenger Detail; We need basic contact details so we can send appropriate booking information to you as well as make sure the supplier can contact you should they need to.
- Flight Details; We will need to know your exact travel details so they can track flight time as well as make sure they get you to and from your destination with no delay.
- Accommodation Details; We need to know your pick-up and drop-off address to ensure the right price and that we know exactly where to meet you or take you.
- Payment Details; We will pass your payment details to our secure payment provider, but we do not see or store any of these details on our website payment details.
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
- Face mask or protective covering
- Dress: religious and memorial sites: shoulders and knee must be covered.
- Confirmation will be received at the time of booking
- A voucher will be emailed to you with our contact numbers and all necessary information for your tour.
- This is your ticket and proof of purchase. On the day of the tour please present a paper voucher in order to redeem your tour/activity.
Persons with Disabilities
- Due to uneven surfaces, certain sites are not recommended for persons with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair. Most of Mykonos Town (Chora) commercial center is either flat or has cobblestone, flagstone-paved streets and lanes with slight inclines, though there are some lanes that have steps. Note though, the center is surrounded by hills, some of which are steep, but you could easily avoid those and still have plenty to see on flatter terrain. Alternatively, you could visit a beach like Platis Gialos or Ornos with a good selection of hotels & restaurants alongside or close to the beaches which are flat!
- In all cases, we recommend comfortable flat-soled walking shoes, sunglasses, and sunscreen.
- For guests who are full-time wheelchair users, a ramp vehicle will be needed. Guests may remain in their wheelchair or scooter for the duration of the excursion. Wheelchair or scooter dimensions are required in order to confirm the correct vehicle!
- Wheelchair or small scooter folding type only. (Please note that disabled passengers must be able to board the vehicle independently or with the assistance of those in their party.)
Holidays in Greece
- January 1: closed
- January 6: 08:30 AM – 03:00 PM
- Shrove Monday: 08:30AM – 03:00 PM
- March 25: closed
- Good Friday: 12:00 PM – 03:00 PM
- Holy Saturday: 08:30 AM – 03:00 PM
- Easter Sunday: closed
- Easter Monday: 08:30 AM – 03:00 PM
- May 1: closed
- Holy Spirit Day: 08:30 AM – 03:00 PM
- 15 August 15: 08:30 AM – 03:00 PM
- October 28: 08:30 AM- 03:00 PM
- December 25 & 26: closed
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund