Explore Paradise & South Beaches Cruise in Mykonos combining the remote with the most popular beaches of the famous island of Mykonos. Discover some of the most famous beaches in the Greek Islands with a cruise to the southern shores of cosmopolitan Mykonos. Relax onboard a traditional boat while following the island’s gorgeous south coast, stopping to swim at several different beaches including Paradise.
Enjoy Paradise & South Beaches Cruise in Mykonos, it’s a seamless way to soak up the Mediterranean sun on an island known for its fun-loving lifestyle!
Highlights of Paradise & South Beaches Cruise in Mykonos
- Visit in 4½ hours Paradise & South Beaches by boat
- Cruise to the beautiful southern beaches of Mykonos
- Stop to swim in the clear blue Aegean or relax on the sand
- Fun and easy way to visit several of the island’s beaches
Experience action, and party in one excursion that brings you to the most well-known beaches of Mykonos and the legendary Paradise Party Beach!
Enjoy our fun to the Paradise & South Beaches 4½-hour Cruise in Mykonos for a day full of action, snorkeling, swimming, traditional Greek meze (snack), and the vibes of the famous party beach of Paradise!
Start sailing from Mykonos old port towards the south enjoying the views of the upscale villas-dotted area of Kanalia & Agios Ioannis and around 12:00 p.m. Stop at the Prasonisia islets for an hour of snorkeling & swimming! These virgin islets are accessible only by a few, therefore still untouched, of the touristic itineraries and with an inviting sea bottom rich in fish to enjoy with the snorkeling equipment we will provide.
Next of our Paradise & South Beaches 4½-hour Cruise in Mykonos, we’ll treat you to a Greek meze snack & a Mykonian beer (or refreshment) and we will sail along the southern coastline in order to get to Paradise Beach. Pass by the trendy Ornos Beach, the famous VIP Psarou Beach, the all-time classic Platy Gialos Beach, the tranquil Agia Anna Beach, see the trend-setting Scorpios Beach Bar at Paraga Beach, and then we’ll have reached Paradise!
Around 14:00 p.m. we will dock at the Paradise Beach jetty and you will have one hour to explore the beach, get some cocktails at the craziest party beach on the island, do watersports, or just swim and sunbathe at the island’s most famous beach!
At 15:00 p.m. we will start sailing back to Mykonos Old port passing by the Windmills & Little Venice for a close-up photo opportunity.
- Meeting point: Old Port of Mykonos City.
- Transfer offered; Travelers pick up/drop off is offered (optional).
- Pick up from; We will pick you up from any Villa, hotel, suite, or apartment in Mykonos island, Mykonos port, and cruise port at the cruise ship pier at an extra cost!
- Info needed; When booking makes sure to include the name and address of your accommodation or the name of the cruise line and the cruise ship!
- Drop off; We will drop you off at the same place we have picked you up or at any hotel, address of your accommodation, or yacht and cruise ship!
Available: April to October
- Day: Daily
Meeting point: The Old Port of Mykonos City
- Morning Meeting Time: 11:00 Start time: 11:30 Return time: 16:00
- Language: English
What is Included
✔ Boat cruise along Mykonos south beaches + crew
✔ Snack & local beer or refreshment
✔ All safety equipment
✔ Snorkeling gear (unused)
What is Excluded
✘ Towels (available at a small extra cost)
✘ Shuttle transportation to the meeting point
✘ Gratuities (optional)
- Shared tour
- Activity level: Moderate
- Departures: April to October
- Due to the high complexity and uncertainty of contemporary transportation, as well as unexpected situations, the planned itinerary can change at any moment and our choices may be affected by any social, economic, or environmental phenomena!
- Not allowed: Oversize luggage, Luggage, or large bags
- Id or passport must be presented to verify age & country of origin.
- The legal age for serving alcohol is 18yrs.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 45 travelers.
How will we use the information you will give us about you!
- Passenger Detail; We need basic contact details so we can send appropriate booking information to you as well as make sure the supplier can contact you should they need to.
- Flight Details; We will need to know your exact travel details so they can track flight time as well as make sure they get you to and from your destination with no delay.
- Accommodation Details; We need to know your pick-up and drop-off address to ensure the right price and that we know exactly where to meet you or take you.
- Payment Details; We will pass your payment details to our secure payment provider, but we do not see or store any of these details on our website payment details.
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
- Face mask or protective covering
- Dress: religious and memorial sites: shoulders and knee must be covered.
- Confirmation will be received at the time of booking
- A voucher will be emailed to you with our contact numbers and all the necessary information for your tour.
- This is your ticket and proof of purchase. On the day of the tour please present a paper voucher in order to redeem your tour/activity.
Persons with Disabilities
- Due to uneven surfaces, certain sites are not recommended for persons with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair. Most of Mykonos Town (Chora) commercial center is either flat or has cobblestone, flagstone-paved streets and lanes with slight inclines, though there are some lanes that have steps. Note though, the center is surrounded by hills, some of which are steep, but you could easily avoid those and still have plenty to see on flatter terrain. Alternatively, you could visit a beach like Platis Gialos or Ornos with a good selection of hotels & restaurants alongside or close to the beaches which are flat!
- In all cases, we recommend comfortable flat-soled walking shoes, sunglasses, and sunscreen.
- For guests who are full-time wheelchair users, a ramp vehicle will be needed. Guests may remain in their wheelchair or scooter for the duration of the excursion. Wheelchair or scooter dimensions are required in order to confirm the correct vehicle!
- Wheelchair or small scooter folding type only. (Please note that disabled passengers must be able to board the vehicle independently or with the assistance of those in their party.)
Holidays in Greece
- January 1: closed
- January 6: 08:30 AM – 03:00 PM
- Shrove Monday: 08:30AM – 03:00 PM
- March 25: closed
- Good Friday: 12:00 PM – 03:00 PM
- Holy Saturday: 08:30 AM – 03:00 PM
- Easter Sunday: closed
- Easter Monday: 08:30 AM – 03:00 PM
- May 1: closed
- Holy Spirit Day: 08:30 AM – 03:00 PM
- 15 August 15: 08:30 AM – 03:00 PM
- October 28: 08:30 AM- 03:00 PM
- December 25 & 26: closed
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund