Traditional Mykonos in -5H Panoramic Tour; Experience some of Mykonos’s top attractions on this excursion. After a convenient hotel pickup, enjoy a privately chauffeured tour in a luxury vehicle or minibus with an English-speaking tour driver. Learn about the area while seeing landmarks!
The highlight of Traditional Mykonos in 5-H Panoramic Tour
- Explore some of Mykonos’s top historic sites on this half-day guided adventure
- Relax with a private chauffeur/informative guide in a comfortable vehicle
- Atractions like Chora of Mykonos and Armenistis
- The Lighthouse
- Most famous nightclubs
- The famous beaches and beach clubs
- Make the most of limited time with convenient hotel | Villa pickup and drop-off
This Traditional Mykonos in 5-H Panoramic Tour will offer you a unique experience! Explore the island of Mykonos through the eyes of a local, an exploration you couldn’t make on your own. Take home with you fantastic and alternative memories of Mykonos island.
Let’s begin by driving to our first destination, Agios Ioannis, where we enjoy the view of the island of Delos (the museum island and birthplace of the twin Gods Appolo and Artemis) during a shortstop. Seeing Panoramic Traditional Mykonos through the eyes of a local is an experience you won’t forget and there is no better way than to spend a day traveling around it. You will marvel at stunning beaches, secret coves, dramatic cliff faces, and outlying islands in this terrific and great value trip!
Start our journey driving to the famous coast of the island, taking in the beautiful and changing scenery as you sweep past, stopping for swimming in one of the most famous beaches (optional) before enjoying a delicious Greek lunch (Not included).
Next, it’s an anchor drop in Mykonos town called “Chora by the locals” to see the old town and ancient medieval citadel.
It is your free time now to explore and walk through the narrow, whitewashed streets with cube-shaped houses and experience the beauty of the original Cycladic fishing village. Highlights of the tour include stations such as Windmills, Little Venice, and the iconic Paraportiani church.
If you don’t feel like walking then you can simply browse one of the many boutiques there or continue our panoramic private tour.
Then we’ll drive to the famous beaches with its clubs of Mykonos to take a strong taste and on to the breathtaking waters of Elia, Kalo Livadi, Kalafatis drive to Armenistis to admire the lighthouse and take many memorable photos.
You’ll then continue back down Mykonos’s southern coast for a stop close to the famous Paradise beach clubs, and of course, Paraga with its notorious beach clubs before heading on to the Chora awe-inspiring spot where you could get to enjoy the impressive sunset of the island or just admire the view.
Our Panoramic tour comes to the end dropping you off at the same spot we’ve picked you up!
- You can book up until 24 hours before the activity as long as it is still available. Book now to guarantee your tour.
- Pets are not permitted!
- Transfer offered; Travelers pick up/drop off is offered.
- Pick up from; We will pick you up from any Villa, hotel, suite, or apartment in Mykonos island, Mykonos port, and cruise port at the cruise ship pier!
- Info needed; When booking makes sure to include the name and address of your accommodation or the name of the cruise line and the cruise ship!
- Pick-up time; We propose to pick you up at 09:00 am in order to avoid traffic and crowds! (but as you are in Mykonos you can start any time you want)!
- Drop off; We will drop you off at the same place we have picked you up or at any hotel, address of your accommodation, or yacht and cruise ship!
What is Included
- A professional driver with good knowledge of Mykonos
- Transport by air-conditioned vehicle appropriate for the size of your group
- Flexible pick-up time on request
- Free Pick-up & drop off at your villa/hotel in Mykonos
- Free Pick-up & drop off at Mykonos port
- Free Pick-up & drop off at Mykonos Airport
- First-class transport: By Mercedes E-Class or similar; Mercedes minivan or Mercedes minibus according to the size of your party. All new models come with a full leather interior and A/C.
- Local taxes
- Official licensed tour guide for guiding inside the archeological sites. Available on request with a surcharge
- The private tour is 100% exclusive for your party
What is Excluded
- Entrance fees to the archaeological sites and museum
- Tasting fee (wine or bear tours)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and beverage
- Your private chauffeur/escort will discuss a program best suited to your interest and mobile abilities. Option for a professional tour guide with a state license at an extra cost.
- Private tour – Shore Excursion
- Activity level: Moderate
- Departures: Daily
- Due to the high complexity and uncertainty of contemporary transportation, as well as unexpected situations, the planned itinerary can change at any moment and our choices may be affected by any social, economic or environmental phenomena!
- Mykonos Tours Greece is proud to be the first in the industry to offer Guaranteed Departures. A guaranteed departure means; There is no minimum number of bookings required for a trip to run and that the tour will definitely operate on the day it is scheduled and will not be canceled. All guaranteed departures will run except in the event of a natural disaster or another similarly disruptive event that is beyond our control. Our current collection of tours can take you to exciting places in Athens and around the world.
How will we use the information you will give us about yourself?
- Passenger Detail; We need basic contact details so we can send appropriate booking information to you as well as make sure the supplier can contact you should they need to.
- Flight Details; We will need to know your exact travel details so they can track flight time as well as make sure they get you to and from your destination with no delay.
- Accommodation Details; We need to know your pick-up and drop-off address to ensure the right price and that we know exactly where to meet you or take you.
- Payment Details; We will pass your payment details to our secure payment provider, but we do not see or store any of these details on our website payment details.
- Dress: religious and memorial sites: shoulders and knee must be covered.
- Confirmation will be received at the time of booking
- A voucher will be emailed to you with our contact numbers and all the necessary information for your tour.
- This is your ticket and proof of purchase. On the day of the tour please present a paper voucher in order to redeem your tour/activity.
Persons with Disabilities
- Due to uneven surfaces, certain sites are not recommended for persons with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair. Most of Mykonos Town (Chora) commercial center is either flat or has cobblestone, flagstone-paved streets, and lanes with slight inclines, though there are some lanes that have steps. Note though, the center is surrounded by hills, some of which are steep, but you could easily avoid those and still have plenty to see on flatter terrain. Alternatively, you could visit a beach like Platis Gialos or Ornos with a good selection of hotels & restaurants alongside or close to the beaches which are flat!
- In all cases, we recommend comfortable flat-soled walking shoes, sunglasses, and sunscreen.
- For guests who are full-time wheelchair users, a ramp vehicle will be needed. Guests may remain in their wheelchairs or scooters for the duration of the excursion. Wheelchair or scooter dimensions are required in order to confirm the correct vehicle!
- Wheelchair or small scooter folding type only. (Please note that disabled passengers must be able to board the vehicle independently or with the assistance of those in their party.)
Holidays in Greece
- January 1: closed
- January 6: 08:30 AM – 03:00 PM
- Shrove Monday: 08:30 AM – 03:00 PM
- March 25: closed
- Good Friday: 12:00 PM – 03:00 PM
- Holy Saturday: 08:30 AM – 03:00 PM
- Easter Sunday: closed
- Easter Monday: 08:30 AM – 03:00 PM
- May 1: closed
- Holy Spirit Day: 08:30 AM – 03:00 PM
- 15 August 15: 08:30 AM – 03:00 PM
- October 28: 08:30 AM- 03:00 PM
- December 25 & 26: closed
- Sedans; Within 24 hrs of travel 100% fee will apply. Outside of 24 hrs, a €2 per person cancellation charge will apply.
- Minivan; Within 36 hrs of travel 100% fee will apply. Outside of 36 hrs, a €2 per person cancellation charge will apply.
- Minibus 10-20 seats; Within 96 hrs of travel 100% fee will apply. Outside of 96 hrs, a €2 per person cancellation charge will apply.
- Excursions canceled by us or because of FORCE MAJEURE will be fully refunded
- For all vehicles; No show means, no refund
- If you have any further questions please contact us!