Wine Tour In Mykonos 4 Hours; The art of the winemakers in Mykonos. Experience some of Mykonos’s top attractions on this excursion. After a convenient hotel pickup, enjoy a privately chauffeured tour in a luxury vehicle or minibus with an English-speaking tour driver. Learn about the area while seeing landmarks!
There is no better way to experience Mykonos wineries and tasting rooms than on a tour. Sit back and let the professionals take care of the planning and the driving.
The highlight of Mykonos Wine Tour And Panorama 4 Hours
- Explore some of Mykonos’s top historic sites on this half-day guided adventure
- Relax with a private chauffeur/informative guide in a comfortable vehicle
- Atractions like Chora of Mykonos and winery
- Make the most of limited time with convenient hotel | Villa pickup and drop-off
This Mykonos Wine Tour And Panorama 4 Hours will offer you a unique experience! Explore the island of Mykonos through the eyes of a local, an exploration you couldn’t make on your own. Take home with you fantastic and alternative memories of Mykonos island and taste the uniqueness of the Myconian wines.
When you are exploring around the planet, there is often a chance to ascertain new attributes, develop a sense of great cooking, celebrate locals and events, and join new friends. Of course, this can be shared on a wine tasting tour of Mykonos Wine Tour.
In any event, how you think about your love for wine extends with the one-time glass at a family function. So, what will be next for you, at Mykonos Wine Tour? Everyone can learn about how red or white wine is made.
Mykonos is famous for its beaches, landscape, whitewashed houses, parties, celebrities, and many more. But Mykonos is not only that. Let’s explore together alternative Mykonos! But first, let us put you in the atmosphere of Mykonos.
We’ll begin by driving to our first destination, Agios Ioannis, where we enjoy the view of the island of Delos (the museum island and birthplace of the twin’s Gods Appolo and Artemis) during a shortstop. Seeing Panoramic Mykonos is an experience you won’t forget and there is no better way than to spend a day traveling around it. You will marvel at stunning beaches, secret coves, dramatic cliff faces, and outlying islands in this terrific and great value trip!
Next, it’s an anchor drop in Mykonos town called “Chora by the locals” to see the old town and ancient medieval citadel.
It is your free time now to explore and walk through the narrow, whitewashed streets with cube-shaped houses and experience the beauty of the original Cycladic fishing village. Highlights of the tour include stations such as Windmills, Little Venice, and the iconic Paraportiani church.
Next drive towards Ano Mera, the only village on the island, where you will have the chance to visit the 16th-century Monastery Of Panagia Tourliani. It’s time now to move and visit a winery close to the village.
A unique wine-tasting adventure through the ancient varieties of Mykonos in a magical location. The biggest consistency in quality will be from the grape with the growing areas (including, altitude, dirt, terrain, water, mist), so you will get an education about how wine is made.
At approx 2 pm and 4 pm, we offer free guided wine tours in English. You will learn about biodynamic cultivation, winemaking, and the traditions of Mykonos. Visit an organic vineyard and charming little farm untouched by modern and touristy influences.
You will appreciate the superior quality of pure and fresh produce. Taste traditional products from Mykonos and the greater area of Cyclades together with our organic wines.
We are proud to present to you, the old vineyard, the wine, and the food all form part of Mykonos cultural heritage. Experience the simplicity and get a taste of what we choose for our own table. The arrangement of the vines in the field is linear with a distance of two meters in between the vine roots and among the cultivating rows.
The yield is small, just 3500 kg/hectare; the two basic reasons are because the plants are kept low due to the strong winds and because they are not irrigated, therefore finding moisture in the atmosphere -mostly carried by the sea breeze- and in the soil through their roots.
The cultivation is organic, bio-dynamic, based on the principles of Rudolph Steiner. Thanks to the microclimate of the region –strong north winds and lack of water- and due to the rich ingredients of the soil, remaining free of chemicals, pesticides, and intensive cultivation, we produce healthy grapes of a superior taste and quality.
The traditional Aegean-sea grape varieties are naturally compatible with these conditions. Weeds are eliminated and the soil is fertilized with the co-operation of the farm animals.
Varieties: Mandilari, Malagouzia, Agiannitis, Asyrtiko, Athiri, Mandilaria
Our Mykonos Wine & Panoramic tour comes to the end dropping off at the same spot we’ve picked you up!
When to book
- You can book up until 24 hours before the activity as long as there still availabilty. Book now to guarantee your tour.
- May – September: 12pm to 6pm
- From October till end-March: Closed
- Free Vineyard Tours
- May – September: 2pm and 4pm
- Pets are Not permitted!
- Transfer offered; Travelers pick up/drop off is offered.
- Pick up from; We will pick you up from any Villa, hotel, suite, or apartment in Mykonos island, Mykonos port, and cruise port at the cruise ship pier!
- Info needed; When booking makes sure to include the name and address (Location) of your accommodation or the name of the cruise line and the cruise ship!
- Pick up time; We propose to pick you up at 12:00 am in order to avoid traffic and crowded! (but as you are in Mykonos you can start any time you want)!
- Drop off; We will drop you off at the same place we have picked you up or at any hotel, address of your accommodation, or yacht and cruise ship!
What is Included
- A professional driver with good knowledge of Mykonos
- Transport by air-conditioned vehicle appropriate for the size of your group
- Flexible pick up time on request
- Free Pick-up & drop off at your villa/hotel in Mykonos
- Free Pick-up & drop off at Mykonos port
- Free Pick-up & drop off at Mykonos Airport
- First-class transport: By Mercedes E-Class or similar; Mercedes minivan or Mercedes minibus according to the size of your party. All new models come with a full leather interior and A/C.
- Official licensed tour guide for guiding inside the archeological sites. Available on request with surcharge
- The private tour is 100% exclusive for your party
What is Excluded
- Entrance fees to the archaeological sites and museum
- Wine tasting fee (wine tours)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and beverage
- VAT & local tax
- Your private chauffeur/escort will discuss a program best suited to your interest and mobile abilities. Option for a professional tour guide with a state license at an extra cost.
- Private tour – Shore Excursion
- Activity level: Moderate
- Departures: Daily
- Due to the high complexity and uncertainty of contemporary transportation, as well as unexpected situations, the planned itinerary can change at any moment and our choices may be affected by any social, economic or environmental phenomena!
- Mykonos Tours Greece is proud to be the first in the industry to offer Guaranteed Departures. A guaranteed departure means; There is no minimum number of bookings required on a trip to run and that the tour will definitely operate on the day it is scheduled and will not be canceled. All guaranteed departures will run except in the event of a natural disaster or another similarly disruptive event that is beyond our control. Our current collection of tours can take you to exciting places in Athens and around the world.
How will we use the information you will give us about you!
- Passenger Detail; We need basic contact details so we can send appropriate booking information to you as well as make sure the supplier can contact you should they need to.
- Flight Details; We will need to know your exact travel details so they can track flight time as well as make sure they get you to and from your destination with no delay.
- Accommodation Details; We need to know your pick-up and drop-off address to ensure the right price and that we know exactly where to meet you or take you.
- Payment Details; We will pass your payment details to our secure payment provider, but we do not see or store any of these details on our website payment details.
- Dress:religious and memorial sites: shoulders and knee must be covered.
- Confirmation will be received at the time of booking
- A voucher will be emailed to you with our contact numbers and all necessary information for your tour.
- This is your ticket and proof of purchase. On the day of the tour please present a paper voucher in order to redeem your tour/activity.
Persons with Disabilities
- Due to uneven surfaces, certain sites are not recommended for persons with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair. Most of Mykonos Town (Chora) commercial center is either flat or has cobblestone, flagstone-paved streets, and lanes with slight inclines, though there are some lanes that have steps. Note though, the center is surrounded by hills, some of which are steep, but you could easily avoid those and still have plenty to see on flatter terrain. Alternatively, you could visit a beach like Platis Gialos or Ornos with a good selection of hotels & restaurants alongside or close to the beaches which are flat!
- In all cases, we recommend comfortable flat-soled walking shoes, sunglasses, and sunscreen.
- For guests who are full-time wheelchair users, a ramp vehicle will be needed. Guests may remain in their wheelchair or scooter for the duration of the excursion. Wheelchair or scooter dimensions are required in order to confirm the correct vehicle!
- Wheelchair or small scooter folding type only. (Please note that disabled passengers must be able to board the vehicle independently or with the assistance of those in their party.)
Holidays in Greece
- January 1: closed
- January 6: 08:30 AM – 03:00 PM
- Shrove Monday: 08:30AM – 03:00 PM
- March 25: closed
- Good Friday: 12:00 PM – 03:00 PM
- Holy Saturday: 08:30 AM – 03:00 PM
- Easter Sunday: closed
- Easter Monday: 08:30 AM – 03:00 PM
- May 1: closed
- Holy Spirit Day: 08:30 AM – 03:00 PM
- 15 August 15: 08:30 AM – 03:00 PM
- October 28: 08:30 AM- 03:00 PM
- December 25 & 26: closed
- Sedans; Within 24 hrs of travel 100% fee will apply. Outside of 24 hrs, a €2 per person cancellation charge will apply.
- Minivan; Within 36 hrs of travel 100% fee will apply. Outside of 36 hrs, a €2 per person cancellation charge will apply.
- Minibus 10-20 seats; Within 96 hrs of travel 100% fee will apply. Outside of 96 hrs, a €2 per person cancellation charge will apply.
- Excursions canceled by us or because of FORCE MAJEURE will be fully refunded
- For all vehicles; No show mean, no refund
- If you have any further questions please contact us!