Mykonos South Coast Boat Cruise; Relax or party at the famous Mykonos beaches! Our Mykonos South Coast Boat Cruise offers you the unique opportunity to explore the famous beaches of the island in a luxurious and fun way! It is a Private Day Boat Cruise to Mykonos South Coast including Dragonisi, which means that everything is planned to suit your needs and accommodate you in the most relaxing and comfortable way!
Highlights Of Mykonos South Coast Boat Cruise
- It is a 6 hour private cruise of Mykonos and Dragonisi
- Stunning sandy shores, some accessible only by boat
- Beaches of Mykonos intertwined with the island’s global reputation
- Cool Beverages, Fresh fruit & snacks
- Multilingual Captain
- Wi-Fi internet connection on board
Mykonos South Coast Boat Cruise Details
Mykonos South Coast Boat Cruise; and Dragonis, depart from Ornos pier close to Mykonos town. A known myth that exists about Mykonos is that under its imposing rocky formations, the legendary Giants are buried, killed by Hercules during the Great Giants Fight “Gigantomachia”. These rocks create a particular geographical relief, which is influenced by the winds blowing in the area, known as “annual winds” or “meltemia”. This results in the southern beaches being protected from the winds, and thus attracting visitors to the island.
The beaches of Mykonos are intertwined with the island’s global reputation, as both quality and number are something you do not encounter on any other island of the Cyclades and beyond! Psarou, Platis Gialos, Kalo Livadi, Paraga, Super Paradise are some of those that are indissolubly linked to the most beautiful memories of those who visited Mykonos. They feature plenty of restaurants, clubs, open beach bars, hosting numerous celebrities from around the world.
The southern coastline of Mykonos has plenty of stunning sandy shores, some accessible only by boat, making it ideal for all types of mood! From partying and swimming to relaxing and more private fun. The culmination of this beautiful cruise although is undoubtedly the deserted Dragonissi island located near the southeastern coast of Mykonos.
Join our Boat Private Day Cruise to Mykonos South Coast and explore the famous Mykonos beaches from the comfort of your private Rigid inflatable boat!
(All of our cruise programs and services can be tailor-made – matched to your wishes and needs.)
- Meeting Location: Ornos pier
- Duration: ½ or 1 day
- Boat Capacity: 9 participants
- Departure time; At 10:00 AM and at 02:00PM.
- Return Time: At 04:00 PM and at 08:00PM.
- Operates; Daily
- Transfer offered; Travelers pickup/drop off is offered upon request.
- Pick up from; We will pick you up from any villa, hotel or apartment in Mykonos and cruise port at the cruise ship pier!
- Info needed; When booking make sure to include the address of your accommodation, or the name of the cruise line and the cruise ship!
- Drop off; We will drop you off at the same place we have picked you up!
- Multilingual Captain
- Beach towels
- Snorkeling equipment
- Wi-Fi internet connection
- Cool Beverages
- Fresh fruit & snacks
- Breakfast, lunch or dinner
- Additional hostess
- Premium drinks
- Alcohol beverages
- Entry Fees
- Private Guide
- Transfer Service
- Activity level: Moderate
- Departures: Daily
- A valid email address and Hotel details is needed so we can notify you for the pickup time and place. For transport vehicles such as sedans, minivans, minibuses, and buses, cruise and sail boat trips passport numbers citizenships and names in details are needed at the time of booking since we are requested from the Port Authorities prior embarkation!
- Due to the high complexity and uncertainty of contemporary transportation, as well as unexpected situations, the planned itinerary can change at any moment and our choices may be affected by any social, economic or environmental phenomena!
How will we use the information you wll give us about you!
- Passenger Detail; We need basic contact details so we can send appropriate booking information to you as well as make sure the supplier can contact you should they need to.
- Flight Details; We will need to know your exact travel details so they can track flight time as well as make sure they get you to and from your destination with no delay.
- Accommodation Details; We need to know your pick-up and drop-off address to ensure the right price and that we know exactly where to meet you or take you.
- Payment Details; We will pass your payment details to our secure payment provider, but we do not see or store any of these details on our website payment details.
- Terms & Conditions, Privacy Cookies
- Confirmation will be received at the time of booking
- A voucher will be emailed to you with our contact numbers and all necessary information for your tour.
- This is your ticket and proof of purchase. On the day of the tour please present a paper voucher in order to redeem your tour/activity.
- All clients should present themselves at the prearranged meeting points at least 30 minutes before the start of each excursion.
- Meeting points and meeting times are clearly written on the vouchers. In case of delay due to heavy traffic or other reasons we should be notified at least 30 minutes before the departure of the excursion.
- Schedules of the excursions are subjected to the weather conditions.
- The Captain of a boat or the driver of a bus can decide of a different routing due to safety or time organizing reasons.
- If weather does not permit an excursion to take place we can alter the date of operation and notify the clients. If they cannot attend on the new date ( usually the next day ) they are entitled to be fully refunded.
- Clients should observe the dress code when ever there is one ( eg for Tinos monastery ). They should read those requirement in our brochure or internet site .
- Last minute reservations ( after the 20.00 of the previous day ) are subjected to availability. Only a confirmation by fax or email by us is proof of acceptance of reservations.
Holidays in Greece
- January 1: closed
- January 6: 08:30 AM – 03:00 PM
- Shrove Monday: 08:30AM – 03:00 PM
- March 25: closed
- Good Friday: 12:00 PM – 03:00 PM
- Holy Saturday: 08:30 AM – 03:00 PM
- Easter Sunday: closed
- Easter Monday: 08:30 AM – 03:00 PM
- May 1: closed
- Holy Spirit Day: 08:30 AM – 03:00 PM
- 15 August 15: 08:30 AM – 03:00 PM
- October 28: 08:30 AM- 03:00 PM
- December 25 & 26: closed
- A cancellation fee of 30% of the total charter fee will be charged, if booking is cancelled 8-30 days prior to boat embarkation.
- However, the client reserves the right to reschedule, only once, the same boat trip – experience on a future date, depending on the availability of the vessels and after consultation with the company.
- A cancellation fee of 100% of the total charter fee will be charged, if booking is cancelled in a period less than 1-7 days prior to boat embarkation. However, the client reserves the right to reschedule, only once, the same boat trip – experience on a future date, depending on the availability of the vessels and after consultation with the company.
- A cancellation fee of 30% of the total charter fee will be charged, if booking is cancelled due to weather conditions. However, the client reserves the right to reschedule, only once, the same boat trip – experience on a future date, depending on the availability of the vessels and after consultation with the company.
- The company reserves the right to change or modify the proposed route depending on weather conditions.
- For all vehicles; No show means no refund