We’ve been offering Mykonos airport transfers and VIP transportation services to happy passengers since 1989! The market leaders in Mykonos of VIP transportation services!
Make your special event unforgettable with your choice of luxury vehicles from Mykonos Airport Transfers that will drive you to your destination in indulgence style. Plan your perfect holiday, business, or wedding event with us and experience a special day beyond your dreams, or choose from great value, exclusive premium vehicle packages for villa parties, concert transfers, hens nights, relaxing beach days, corporate evenings, and other special events.
Highlights of Mykonos Airport Transfers
- VIP Transportation in new modern vehicles
- Experienced local driver
- Hassle-free and safe drive
- Pick up/drop off at your accommodation
- Meet & Greed
Details Mykonos Airport Transfers
Mykonos Airport Transfers specialize in providing an outstanding quality premium service in the Myconian riviera, delivering the ultimate experience which will leave you with wonderful memories of your special occasion.
Mykonos Tours Greece is a licensed registered travel agency MHTE 1173E60000961Y1 specialized in Private Transfers and Tours based in Mykonos island, Greece. Explore the glorious past and spectacular present of Mykonos with a friendly local guide.
Our Mykonos Airport Transfers service is based precisely on our guests’ needs and it’s professionally designed to cater to hassle-free holiday arrangements. We guarantee safety, reliability, and premium service. As specialists in Mykonos Airport Transfers and VIP transportation, we know and constantly excel in meeting the expectations of all our guests. We at Mykonos Airport Transfers provide convenient, friendly, affordable, and efficient airport, inter-cities transfers, chauffeured car hire, events Transport Solutions, corporate, roadshow, skillfully organized day trips, guided tours of various sizes, and duration.
Our Mykonos Airport Transfers trustworthy staff chauffeurs and local guides are background checked with the relevant authorities and have a wealth of knowledge by enhancing our customers’ stay in Mykonos. We at Mykonos Airport Transfers promise to offer the most competitive prices on the market without any compromise on quality. Our Fleet of luxury vehicles is a range of new, good quality, spacious cars equipped with high tech and added extras to cater for all our customers’ needs… Choose our flexible private driver car hire services in Mykonos. Book your private trip with a knowledgeable experienced English-speaking driver.
We at Mykonos Airport Transfers offer an experienced chauffeur, a luxury sedan to a limo bus according to the size of your group for the day to multi-day tours or disposal vehicles across Mykonos. Our easy-going drivers will travel you along to picturesque scenery and all beautiful hidden stunning places.
With years of experience and longstanding partnerships with established travel providers across the world, we are experts in providing ground transportation solutions in Mykonos and will work alongside you to ensure the overall success of your business and satisfied, returning customers!
More services that might interest you…
- Meeting Location: Airport
- Operates; All year round
- Pick up from; We will pick you up from any villa, hotel, or apartment on Mykonos and cruise port at the cruise ship pier!
- Info needed; When booking makes sure to include the address of your accommodation or the name of the cruise line and the cruise ship!
What is Included
- A professional driver with good knowledge of Mykonos
- Transport by air-conditioned vehicle appropriate for the size of your group
- First-class transport: By Mercedes E-Class or similar; Mercedes minivan or Mercedes minibus according to the size of your party. All new models come with full leather and A/C.
- Local taxes
- The private transfer is 100% exclusive for your party
What is Excluded
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and beverage
- Private transfer, VIP transportation
- Activity level: Moderate
- Departures: Daily
- Due to the high complexity and uncertainty of contemporary transportation, as well as unexpected situations, the planned itinerary can change at any moment and our choices may be affected by any social, economic or environmental phenomena!
How will we use the information you will give us about you!
- Passenger Detail; We need basic contact details so we can send appropriate booking information to you as well as make sure the supplier can contact you should they need to.
- Flight Details; We will need to know your exact travel details so they can track flight time as well as make sure they get you to and from your destination with no delay.
- Accommodation Details; We need to know your pick-up and drop-off address to ensure the right price and that we know exactly where to meet you or take you.
- Payment Details; We will pass your payment details to our secure payment provider, but we do not see or store any of these details on our website payment details.
- Dress: religious and memorial sites: shoulders and knee must be covered.
- Confirmation will be received at the time of booking
- A voucher will be emailed to you with our contact numbers and all necessary information for your tour.
- This is your ticket and proof of purchase. On the day of the tour please present a paper voucher in order to redeem your tour/activity.
Persons with Disabilities
- Due to uneven surfaces, certain sites are not recommended for persons with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair. Most of Mykonos Town (Chora) commercial center is either flat or has cobblestone, flagstone-paved streets and lanes with slight inclines, though there are some lanes that have steps. Note though, the center is surrounded by hills, some of which are steep, but you could easily avoid those and still have plenty to see on flatter terrain. Alternatively, you could visit a beach like Platis Gialos or Ornos with a good selection of hotels & restaurants alongside or close to the beaches which are flat!
- In all cases, we recommend comfortable flat-soled walking shoes, sunglasses, and sunscreen.
- For guests who are full-time wheelchair users, a ramp vehicle will be needed. Guests may remain in their wheelchair or scooter for the duration of the excursion. Wheelchair or scooter dimensions are required in order to confirm the correct vehicle!
- Wheelchair or small scooter folding type only. (Please note that disabled passengers must be able to board the vehicle independently or with the assistance of those in their party.)
Holidays in Greece
- January 1: closed
- January 6: 08:30 AM – 03:00 PM
- Shrove Monday: 08:30AM – 03:00 PM
- March 25: closed
- Good Friday: 12:00 PM – 03:00 PM
- Holy Saturday: 08:30 AM – 03:00 PM
- Easter Sunday: closed
- Easter Monday: 08:30 AM – 03:00 PM
- May 1: closed
- Holy Spirit Day: 08:30 AM – 03:00 PM
- 15 August 15: 08:30 AM – 03:00 PM
- October 28: 08:30 AM- 03:00 PM
- December 25 & 26: closed
- Within 24 hrs of travel, a 100% fee will apply. Outside of 24 hrs, a €2 per person cancellation charge will apply.
- For all vehicles; No show mean, no refund