Are you arriving at Mykonos airport? Mykonos Airport Taxi is here for you!
Mykonos is a legendary island where luxury finds its home attracting an international jet-set, inviting you to experience its palpable energy, perfect beaches, and pulsating nightlife, voted a top summer holiday destination!
In Mykonos, anything is possible, especially when it comes to the island’s dining and nightlife spots. Prepare to feel like a star on a word well-known island legend, stroll around Little Venice and the iconic windmills, party 24hrs a day on an island that invented the good life!
Highlights Of Mykonos Airport Taxi
- Hassle-free Pre-Booked Taxi
- Pick up from your spot
- Fully air-conditioned vehicle
- Warranted transportation from any location in Mykonos
Mykonos can be extremely busy, especially during the summer months, and finding a taxi or any transportation can be almost impossible. Therefore the best for you is to book your taxi in advance to secure your transportation to your door!
So, an obvious question comes to your mind, how much is the taxi fare to and from Mykonos Town or any other destination on Mykonos island? The most sensible and comfortable way to move around Mykonos is to get a fully-airconditioned pre-booked taxi with comfortable leg space, and storage.
A taxi ride from Mykonos Airport to Mykonos Town takes 20 minutes according to how heavy the traffic is, and costs € 40 – € 50. Taxi drivers usually charge € 40 to € 60 for a taxi ride from the airport to the hotels or villas in the south or northwest of the island.
If the traffic is too heavy it will cost more than that! Book your taxi at Mykonos Airport through Mykonos Airport Taxi, for reliable and reasonably-priced airport transfers. No stress, your driver meets you inside the airport, all rates are inclusive and cancellation is very reasonable.
And if you’re wondering how much does a taxi cost from your front door to Mykonos Airport, think if you are booked on an early flight from Mykonos Airport or just prefer to take a taxi to get to the airport, then you can easily book a taxi via Mykonos Airport Taxi. The taxi booking service compares prices and provides an affordable airport transfer from your front door directly to the airport.
Taxi cost from Mykonos Airport / your door to Mykonos ferry port or cruise terminal port?
A taxi from Mykonos Airport to Mykonos new port (Tourlos) costs € 40 to € 60 depending on the season and traffic conditions. The distance is 7 kilometers, travel time is around 20 – 30 minutes. Book a taxi from/to Mykonos Airport, best price guarantee! Always keep in mind that the traffic can be very heavy and time and fare can be more!
Transportation to and from Mykonos Airport. What is the distance from Mykonos Airport to the center of Mykonos Town?
The distance between the airport and the center of Mykonos Town (Manto Mavrogenous Square) is only 4 kilometers / 2.5 miles, travel time is 20 minutes.
Public transport / Bus to Mykonos Town – On the island of Mykonos, there are multiple buses operated by KTEL Mykonos. The bus to Mykonos Town (Chora) departs opposite the terminal, one or two times per hour during the high season.
The bus runs from Mykonos Airport via Fabrika bus station to the new port of Mykonos. From the bus station in Mykonos (25 minutes), buses can take you to other places on the island. The island of Mykonos has two ports, the old port in Mykonos Town and the new port in Tourlos north of Mykonos Town. Cruise ships use the new port, while tour boats use the old port.
Ferries to the mainland and other Greek islands usually leave from the new port, the catamaran to Delos (birthplace of Apollo and Artemis) leaves from the old port. Keep in mind buses in Mykonos are often crowded. Please consult the website KTEL Mykonos for more information.
Car sharing- There is no car-sharing service available on the island.
So, the best way to guaranty your transportation in Mykonos is to pre-book a taxi.
Need another reason to hail a taxi in Mykonos island? Here are some;
- Knowledgeable and trustworthy drivers. Look no further if you want skill and experience behind the wheel. As the island of Mykonos agency that regulates the taxi industry, we know what it takes to become a trusted driver of a Mykonos taxi. All our company’s Mykonos taxi drivers are required to take extensive training, including street navigation, and are subject to background checks.
- No worries for parking. Get conveniently dropped off at your desired destination on Mykonos. Save time and leave behind the stress of circling around looking for a parking space. Finding a parking place, can be a disaster!
- Ride in a clean and safe vehicle. Our taxi drivers have invested a lot of time and money for the right to operate a taxicab. And what do you get when you choose a permitted taxicab?
- Safe vehicles: All vehicles undergo safety and inspections, so you know your vehicle is road safe.
- Insured operators: When you hire a taxi from us, you have proper legal recourse should the need arise.
You need wheels… we ‘ve got you covered!
- Private transfer
- Activity level: Moderate
- Departures: Daily
- Due to the high complexity and uncertainty of contemporary transportation, as well as unexpected situations, the planned itinerary can change at any moment and our choices may be affected by any social, economic, or environmental phenomena!
- Mykonos Tours Greece is proud to be the first in the industry to offer Guaranteed Departures. A guaranteed departure means; There is no minimum number of bookings required on a trip to run and that the tour will definitely operate on the day it is scheduled and will not be canceled. All guaranteed departures will run except in the event of a natural disaster or another similarly disruptive event that is beyond our control. Our current collection of tours can take you to exciting places in Athens and around the world.
How will we use the information you will give us about you!
- Passenger Detail; We need basic contact details so we can send appropriate booking information to you as well as make sure the supplier can contact you should they need to.
- Flight Details; We will need to know your exact travel details so they can track flight time as well as make sure they get you to and from your destination with no delay.
- Accommodation Details; We need to know your pick-up and drop-off address to ensure the right price and that we know exactly where to meet you or take you.
- Payment Details; We will pass your payment details to our secure payment provider, but we do not see or store any of these details on our website payment details.
- Dress: religious and memorial sites: shoulders and knee must be covered.
- Confirmation will be received at the time of booking
- A voucher will be emailed to you with our contact numbers and all necessary information for your tour.
- This is your ticket and proof of purchase. On the day of the tour please present a paper voucher in order to redeem your tour/activity.
- Itinerary (break-down) Due to the high complexity and uncertainty of contemporary transportation, as well as unexpected situations, the planned itinerary can change at any moment and our choices may be affected by any social, economic, or environmental phenomena!
Persons with Disabilities
- Due to uneven surfaces, certain sites are not recommended for persons with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair. Most of Mykonos Town’s (Chora) commercial center is either flat or has cobblestone, flagstone-paved streets, and lanes with slight inclines, though there are some lanes that have steps. Note though, the center is surrounded by hills, some of which are steep, but you could easily avoid those and still have plenty to see on flatter terrain. Alternatively, you could visit a beach like Platis Gialos or Ornos with a good selection of hotels & restaurants alongside or close to the beaches which are flat!
- In all cases, we recommend comfortable flat-soled walking shoes, sunglasses, and sunscreen.
- For guests who are full-time wheelchair users, a ramp vehicle will be needed. Guests may remain in their wheelchair or scooter for the duration of the excursion. Wheelchair or scooter dimensions are required in order to confirm the correct vehicle!
- Wheelchair or small scooter folding type only. (Please note that disabled passengers must be able to board the vehicle independently or with the assistance of those in their party.)
Holidays in Greece
- January 1: closed
- January 6: 08:30 AM – 03:00 PM
- Shrove Monday: 08:30AM – 03:00 PM
- March 25: closed
- Good Friday: 12:00 PM – 03:00 PM
- Holy Saturday: 08:30 AM – 03:00 PM
- Easter Sunday: closed
- Easter Monday: 08:30 AM – 03:00 PM
- May 1: closed
- Holy Spirit Day: 08:30 AM – 03:00 PM
- 15 August 15: 08:30 AM – 03:00 PM
- October 28: 08:30 AM- 03:00 PM
- December 25 & 26: closed
What is Included
- A professional driver with good knowledge of Mykonos
- Transport by air-conditioned vehicle appropriate for the size of your group
- First-class transport: By Mercedes E-Class or similar; Mercedes minivan or Mercedes minibus according to the size of your party. All new models come with full leather and A/C.
- Local taxes
- The private tour is 100% exclusive for your party
- Flexible pick up time on request
What is Excluded
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and beverage
- Sedans; Within 24 hrs of travel 100% fee will apply. Outside of 24 hrs, a €2 per person cancellation charge will apply.
- Minivan; Within 36 hrs of travel 100% fee will apply. Outside of 36 hrs, a €2 per person cancellation charge will apply.
- Minibus 10-20 seats; Within 96 hrs of travel 100% fee will apply. Outside of 96 hrs, a €2 per person cancellation charge will apply.
- Taxi / Transfers canceled by us or because of FORCE MAJEURE will be fully refunded
- For all vehicles; No show mean, no refund