Mykonos 5H Island & Brewing Tour With Beer Tasting will introduce you to the beaten path of the island combining its fame, glamour, and a beautiful boutique microbrewery!
Mykonos brewery is the only organized open brewery on the island. Visitors can take a glimpse at the production area at any time.
Highlights of Mykonos 5H Island & Brewing Tour With Beer Tasting
- 5 hours panoramic private tour
- Visit the town of Mykonos
- Little Venice
- The famous Miles of the island
- The only village of Mykonos Ano Mera
- The byzantine monastery of Panagia Tourliani
- The boutique microbrewery
- Expert local tour escort/driver
Mykonos 5H Island & Brewing Tour With Beer Tasting; Combine this private island tour by car or by motorbike to the picturesque surroundings of Mykonos, or on your return from Kalafatis, lighthouse, and Ano Mera.
Discover the handcrafted beers and the works, in the first and only brewery on the island of Mykonos! All beers are fresh, without conservatives, and unpasteurized.
Starting our Mykonos 5H Island & Brewing Tour With Beer Tasting, we will pick you up from your accommodation and start our private tour visiting the best spots of the island! Mykonos is famous for its beaches, landscape, whitewashed houses, parties, celebrities, and many more. But Mykonos is not only that. Let’s explore together alternative Mykonos! But first, let us put you in the atmosphere of Mykonos.
We’ll begin by driving to our first destination, Agios Ioannis, where we enjoy the view of the island of Delos (the museum island and birthplace of the twin’s Gods Appolo and Artemis) during a shortstop. Seeing Panoramic Mykonos is an experience you won’t forget and there is no better way than to spend a day traveling around it. You will marvel at stunning beaches, secret coves, dramatic cliff faces, and outlying islands in this terrific and great value trip!
Next, it’s an anchor drop in Mykonos town called “Chora by the locals” to see the old town and ancient medieval citadel.
It is your free time now to explore and walk through the narrow, whitewashed streets with cube-shaped houses and experience the beauty of the original Cycladic fishing village. Highlights of the tour include stations such as Windmills, Little Venice, and the iconic Paraportiani church.
Next drive towards Ano Mera, the only village on the island, where you will have the chance to visit the 16th-century Monastery Of Panagia Tourliani. It’s time now to move and visit a winery close to the village.
Mykonos 5H Island & Brewing Tour With Beer Tasting; Next is a unique beer-tasting adventure of Mykonos that begins in a magical location.
Enjoy a 30 min adventure inside the cave of the brewing Giants. You will learn how natural ingredients are converted to delicious brews, be told the myths surrounding Mykonos, and all whilst sipping on 6 of our small-batch beers.
Unusual beers are Brewed and proudly is the only brewery in Greece that produces wine-barrel aged beers.
If you’re still standing, get your hands on some tasty, limited-edition beers available only in the brewery!
Ending our private tour by transferring you back to your accommodation.
Best time of year for Mykonos 5H Island & Brewing Tour With Beer Tasting in Mykonos
The best time to visit is between April and October. April and May are great for fewer crowds and spring landscapes, while July is the warmest month of the year and not quite as busy as August. September and October are after the peak and can be great, with the weather more unpredictable.
The weather is capable of changing rapidly and frequently and a sunny day can soon turn windy but still warm! Strong winds can hinder your ride and care should be taken.
Wind in Mykonos can be extreme at any time of year and all care should be taken to stay on the right side of it.
- Transfer offered; Travelers pick up/drop off is offered.
- Pick up from; We will pick you up from any Villa, hotel, suite, or apartment in Mykonos island, Mykonos port, and cruise port at the cruise ship pier!
- Info needed; When booking makes sure to include the name and address of your accommodation or the name of the cruise line and the cruise ship!
- Pick up time; We propose to pick you up at 09:00 am in order to avoid traffic and crowded! (but as you are in Mykonos you can start any time you want)!
- Drop off; We will drop you off at the same place we have picked you up or at any hotel, address of your accommodation, or yacht and cruise ship!
What is Included
- A professional driver with good knowledge of Mykonos
- Transport by air-conditioned vehicle appropriate for the size of your group
- Flexible pick up time on request
- Free Pick-up & drop off at your villa/hotel in Mykonos
- Free Pick-up & drop off at Mykonos port
- Free Pick-up & drop off at Mykonos Airport
- First-class transport: By Mercedes E-Class or similar; Mercedes minivan or Mercedes minibus according to the size of your party. All new models come with a full leather interior and A/C.
- Local taxes
- Official licensed tour guide for guiding inside the archeological sites. Available on request with surcharge
- The private tour is 100% exclusive for your party
What is Excluded
- Entrance fees to the archaeological sites and museum
- Tasting fee (wine or bear tours)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and beverage
- Your private chauffeur/escort will discuss a program best suited to your interest and mobile abilities. Option for a professional tour guide with a state license at an extra cost.
- Private tour – Shore Excursion
- Activity level: Moderate
- Departures: Daily
- Due to the high complexity and uncertainty of contemporary transportation, as well as unexpected situations, the planned itinerary can change at any moment and our choices may be affected by any social, economic or environmental phenomena!
- Mykonos Tours Greece is proud to be the first in the industry to offer Guaranteed Departures. A guaranteed departure means; There is no minimum number of bookings required on a trip to run and that the tour will definitely operate on the day it is scheduled and will not be canceled. All guaranteed departures will run except in the event of a natural disaster or another similarly disruptive event that is beyond our control. Our current collection of tours can take you to exciting places in Athens and around the world.
How will we use the information you wll give us about you!
- Passenger Detail; We need basic contact details so we can send appropriate booking information to you as well as make sure the supplier can contact you should they need to.
- Flight Details; We will need to know your exact travel details so they can track flight time as well as make sure they get you to and from your destination with no delay.
- Accommodation Details; We need to know your pick-up and drop-off address to ensure the right price and that we know exactly where to meet you or take you.
- Payment Details; We will pass your payment details to our secure payment provider, but we do not see or store any of these details on our website payment details.
- Dress: religious and memorial sites: shoulders and knee must be covered.
- Confirmation will be received at the time of booking
- A voucher will be emailed to you with our contact numbers and all necessary information for your tour.
- This is your ticket and proof of purchase. On the day of the tour please present a paper voucher in order to redeem your tour/activity.
Persons with Disabilities
- Due to uneven surfaces, certain sites are not recommended for persons with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair. Most of Mykonos Town (Chora) commercial center is either flat or has cobblestone, flagstone-paved streets, and lanes with slight inclines, though there are some lanes that have steps. Note though, the center is surrounded by hills, some of which are steep, but you could easily avoid those and still have plenty to see on flatter terrain. Alternatively, you could visit a beach like Platis Gialos or Ornos with a good selection of hotels & restaurants alongside or close to the beaches which are flat!
- In all cases, we recommend comfortable flat-soled walking shoes, sunglasses, and sunscreen.
- For guests who are full-time wheelchair users, a ramp vehicle will be needed. Guests may remain in their wheelchair or scooter for the duration of the excursion. Wheelchair or scooter dimensions are required in order to confirm the correct vehicle!
- Wheelchair or small scooter folding type only. (Please note that disabled passengers must be able to board the vehicle independently or with the assistance of those in their party.)
Holidays in Greece
- January 1: closed
- January 6: 08:30 AM – 03:00 PM
- Shrove Monday: 08:30AM – 03:00 PM
- March 25: closed
- Good Friday: 12:00 PM – 03:00 PM
- Holy Saturday: 08:30 AM – 03:00 PM
- Easter Sunday: closed
- Easter Monday: 08:30 AM – 03:00 PM
- May 1: closed
- Holy Spirit Day: 08:30 AM – 03:00 PM
- 15 August 15: 08:30 AM – 03:00 PM
- October 28: 08:30 AM- 03:00 PM
- December 25 & 26: closed
- Sedans; Within 24 hrs of travel 100% fee will apply. Outside of 24 hrs, a €2 per person cancellation charge will apply.
- Minivan; Within 36 hrs of travel 100% fee will apply. Outside of 36 hrs, a €2 per person cancellation charge will apply.
- Minibus 10-20 seats; Within 96 hrs of travel 100% fee will apply. Outside of 96 hrs, a €2 per person cancellation charge will apply.
- Excursions canceled by us or because of FORCE MAJEURE will be fully refunded
- For all vehicles; No show mean, no refund
- If you have any further questions please contact us!