Accessible 3-Hour Private Tour Panorama Of Mykonos; The Accessible private shore excursion in Mykonos, is designed for people with limited mobility or in a wheelchair.
The Mykonos Panorama private tour lasts approximately 3 hours, it is a relaxed tour, that allows you to make the most out of your visit to the island. It combines the modern part, and most beautiful beaches of the island, and is truly worth taking. This private shore excursion includes Paradise beach one of the most famous of Mykonos island.
Highlights of the Accessible 3-Hour Private Tour Panorama Of Mykonos
- A relaxed 3-hour private tour of Mykonos, specially designed for visitors in wheelchair or people with limited mobility
- Luxury vehicle with an expert, English-speaking tour driver / escort
- Visit the famous beaches and bars with its spectacular view of the Aegean sea
- It is a harmonious mixture of beautiful landscape and modern Mykonos
- Enjoy a swim in one of the major beaches of the island, such a Paradise!
- Admire the famous beaches, and little Venice without the strenuous walking
- Pickup and drop off at your cruise terminal or your hotel in Mykonos by an English-speaking driver or escort
- Enjoy the scenic coast-line of Mykonos island
This Accessible 3-Hour Private Shore Excursion Panorama Of Mykonos takes you on a scenic journey through the countryside, visiting some of the most beautiful landscapes, and beaches in all of Greece.
Start Accessible 3-Hour Private Tour Panorama Of Mykonos by picking you up from your cruise ship, villa, hotel, yacht, or any location in Mykonos at the agreed time of your wish!
Continuing your Accessible 3-Hour Private Shore Excursion Panorama Of Mykonos you will head out to the central & southeast parts of the island, admiring the beautiful snow-white houses having many possibilities to take nice photographs in the early morning when the city is still quiet, passing Ftelia Bay on your way to Ano Mera village where you will have a shortstop and 15 minutes free time to take few shots of the charming village square, bordered with outdoor taverns and coffee shops.
Continues your journey to Kalafatis Beach famous for windsurfing and watersports, onwards to Elia Beach the longest beach on Mykonos Island.
Finally, you will visit the last beach on this private shore excursion, the famous Paradise Beach. Here you will have approx 1-hour of free time to swim, sunbathe, or simply relax at one of the beach bars and self-serve restaurants.
It is important to bring in this private tour your beach equipment and sun protection, in order to enjoy and make the best out of the Accessible 3-Hour Private Shore Excursion Panorama Of Mykonos.
It’s time to take the way back to town and to reach a place with a fantastic view all over the town and neighbor islands. Our full-day-Trip with a lot of impressions and useful information comes to the end!
Itinerary is subject to change!
- Transfer offered; Travelers pick up/drop off is offered.
- Pick up from; We will pick you up from any Villa, hotel, suite, or apartment in Mykonos island, Mykonos port, and cruise port at the cruise ship pier!
- Info needed; When booking makes sure to include the name and address of your accommodation or the name of the cruise line and the cruise ship!
- Pick up time; We propose to pick you up at 08:00 am in order to avoid traffic and crowded! (but as you are in Mykonos you can start any time you want)!
- Drop off; We will drop you off at the same place we have picked you up or at any hotel, address of your accommodation, or yacht and cruise ship!
What is Included
- A professional driver with good knowledge of Mykonos
- Transport by air-conditioned vehicle appropriate for the size of your group
- Flexible pick up time on request
- Free Pick-up & drop off at your villa/hotel in Mykonos
- Free Pick-up & drop off at Mykonos port
- Free Pick-up & drop off at Mykonos Airport
- First-class transport: By Mercedes E-Class or similar; Mercedes minivan or Mercedes minibus according to the size of your party. All new models come with a full leather interior and A/C.
- Local taxes
- Official licensed tour guide for guiding inside the archeological sites. Available on request with surcharge
- The private tour is 100% exclusive for your party
What is Excluded
- Entrance fees to the archaeological sites and museum
- Wine tasting fee (wine tours)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and beverage
- Your private chauffeur/escort will discuss a program best suited to your interest and mobile abilities. Option for a professional tour guide with a state license at an extra cost.
- Private tour – Shore Excursion
- Activity level: Moderate
- Departures: Daily
- Due to the high complexity and uncertainty of contemporary transportation, as well as unexpected situations, the planned itinerary can change at any moment and our choices may be affected by any social, economic or environmental phenomena!
- Mykonos Tours Greece is proud to be the first in the industry to offer Guaranteed Departures. A guaranteed departure means; There is no minimum number of bookings required on a trip to run and that the tour will definitely operate on the day it is scheduled and will not be canceled. All guaranteed departures will run except in the event of a natural disaster or another similarly disruptive event that is beyond our control. Our current collection of tours can take you to exciting places in Athens and around the world.
How will we use the information you wll give us about you!
- Passenger Detail; We need basic contact details so we can send appropriate booking information to you as well as make sure the supplier can contact you should they need to.
- Flight Details; We will need to know your exact travel details so they can track flight time as well as make sure they get you to and from your destination with no delay.
- Accommodation Details; We need to know your pick-up and drop-off address to ensure the right price and that we know exactly where to meet you or take you.
- Payment Details; We will pass your payment details to our secure payment provider, but we do not see or store any of these details on our website payment details.
- Dress: religious and memorial sites: shoulders and knee must be covered.
- Confirmation will be received at the time of booking
- A voucher will be emailed to you with our contact numbers and all necessary information for your tour.
- This is your ticket and proof of purchase. On the day of the tour please present a paper voucher in order to redeem your tour/activity.
Persons with Disabilities
- Due to uneven surfaces, certain sites are not recommended for persons with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair. Most of Mykonos Town (Chora) commercial center is either flat or has cobblestone, flagstone-paved streets, and lanes with slight inclines, though there are some lanes that have steps. Note though, the center is surrounded by hills, some of which are steep, but you could easily avoid those and still have plenty to see on flatter terrain. Alternatively, you could visit a beach like Platis Gialos or Ornos with a good selection of hotels & restaurants alongside or close to the beaches which are flat!
- In all cases, we recommend comfortable flat-soled walking shoes, sunglasses, and sunscreen.
- For guests who are full-time wheelchair users, a ramp vehicle will be needed. Guests may remain in their wheelchair or scooter for the duration of the excursion. Wheelchair or scooter dimensions are required in order to confirm the correct vehicle!
- Wheelchair or small scooter folding type only. (Please note that disabled passengers must be able to board the vehicle independently or with the assistance of those in their party.)
Holidays in Greece
- January 1: closed
- January 6: 08:30 AM – 03:00 PM
- Shrove Monday: 08:30AM – 03:00 PM
- March 25: closed
- Good Friday: 12:00 PM – 03:00 PM
- Holy Saturday: 08:30 AM – 03:00 PM
- Easter Sunday: closed
- Easter Monday: 08:30 AM – 03:00 PM
- May 1: closed
- Holy Spirit Day: 08:30 AM – 03:00 PM
- 15 August 15: 08:30 AM – 03:00 PM
- October 28: 08:30 AM- 03:00 PM
- December 25 & 26: closed
- Sedans; Within 24 hrs of travel 100% fee will apply. Outside of 24 hrs, a €2 per person cancellation charge will apply.
- Minivan; Within 36 hrs of travel 100% fee will apply. Outside of 36 hrs, a €2 per person cancellation charge will apply.
- Minibus 10-20 seats; Within 96 hrs of travel 100% fee will apply. Outside of 96 hrs, a €2 per person cancellation charge will apply.
- Excursions canceled by us or because of FORCE MAJEURE will be fully refunded
- For all vehicles; No show mean, no refund
- If you have any further questions please contact us!